Reviews for The Game of Champions
juther chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
Ah, excited, excited, I am very excited for the battle :)
juther chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
Judging by the Bulbasaur that's joined the party, I'm guessing that Red's pokemon party will be made up of gameverse red's pokemon? I love the nicknames for Bulbasaur though. Waddlebulb. That's adorable. So adorable.
juther chapter 7 . 2/24/2014
Do humans have gizzards? I don't think that they do. I'm sure that they don't have gizzards. I know that chickens have gizzards. I think that they're edible. Huehuehue, property of red. Friendship being misinterpreted as more than friendship. Welp, anyways, great job on this chapter.
juther chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
tiny indestructable midget dinosaur. That has to be the most creative description of a Larvitar that i've ever read. :) great job on this chapter
juther chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
There was so much suspense in this chapter, whew. Welp, anyways, this review shaping up to be really great. My review does not make sense. I'm sorry. It's late.
juther chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
Hah, friendship. Red's bonding with Pikachu made me smile, and I like the touch of the pokemon entries at the end. Great job!
juther chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
Oh, I just realized, Red doesn't really directly speak any dialogue, kinda similar to gameverse Red, haha, that's clever. I also really like how Red communicates with Pokemon with sign language that he learned from Ashford (btw, I love the name). I cracked up when Pikachu started peeing all over the place :) I really gotta say that I love this fic though :D
juther chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
this is so realistic and detailed and I love it so much :) keep the good work up!
juther chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
ahh I love this :) you're really creative! hehehe I wouldn't be able to describe mistermime like that huehuehue so many creepy laughs. I'm sorry, I'm just so excited because this is the first good poke fic that I've read in a while and I'm just like squirming like a happy caterpillar. Keep this up forever and ever and ever (not really no pressure why pressure i don't know) glub.
ChaosRune chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
This story is so full of win that I have no words, and I will not tell you how great it is, because Im sure that you have heard it before. All I will say is; when is the next chapter?!
Kaiju-Titan chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
This may be the best thing I have ever read. Congratulations.
budchick chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
What a great reinterpretation of Brock and Misty.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
Please keep writing. Freedom is important, but creating your own universe and letting others enjoy it is the best type of freedom I can think of.

Thank you, and come back safe.
Radmar chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
"Don't pout, we both know you're a heartless bitch. And you, I don't know your mother, but judging by your occupation she was either absent or didn't know how to raise a son."

What the hell...? Either I am missing something or author just insulted all readers of this story and their mothers. If second option is true, author is an idiot.
ftss.jj chapter 9 . 2/20/2014
Fucking awesome. I love the realism, world-building Pokemon fics, and of the tragically few that exist, your's is one of the best. You've added tons of small details and phrases in the narration and dialogue that show a culture that developed based on pokemon living in the world, which is incredibly natural and logical once you think about it. All the characters are Magnificent Bastards, and I especially love your portrayal of Misty in this chapter.

There are, however, quite a few typos, which is my only strike against this story.

I know you're busy lately, but please don't abandon this. This site needs more writing like yours. Can we get a time estimate for your next update?
1,136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 54 .. Last Next »