Reviews for more like irregular
Spottedpool chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
awesome! )
kool chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
tis is so cool u should make more
snowspell chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I love that the team rallies around Rachel when she is scared. The way you blended the AU jobs of the team with their actual jobs was wonderful. Gary's computer fixation and way of saying just about anything that comes into his head, Nina's gentle Machiavellian ways of getting Rachel to therapy and Bill's incredible discomfort when trying to comfort Rachel were spot on. I hope you write lots more in Alphas.
OneShotWonderment chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I love this! I was waiting for someone to write an Alphas AU (I'm struggling to finish my onw *sigh*)!

This is just awesome!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
OMG!This was so CUTE~!I LOVED! the end!It was adorabel~!X3
tinmiss1939 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Mmm...I adore the characterization in this. Perfect use of an AU-explore the same people in different circumstances. Little details mean a lot to me, and you've got some great ones here. Bill's wife compensating for his food-stealing is one. Cameron's successful military career is another; without the added pressure of perfection, he can just use his normal 'pretty good' ability without breaking down. There's more, but those are my favorites.

I respect where you put Gary's life. I can see him being a finicky little barista who remembers everyone's usual orders (and I imagine he would be a little upset if they wanted something different). It's realistic that one of them has a quiet, normalish life (though I do wonder what he is up to on that laptop!).

Nicely done.
the aspiring cynic chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
This AU was incredibly well written.

I always wondered how their lives would be like sans their powers.

The end with Gary was really sweet and subtle. Just how I like it! I just thought it was funny how Gary would end up working at a cafe. Good to see that you didn't go with the obvious choice.

The dynamic between Rachel and her co-workers was great. It just seemed to fit the they interact on the show.
sawruhr chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This is very well written. Love the way you adapted all the characters to this alternate universe (not gunna lie, expected Gary to be a hacker or something lol) but still kept the qualities that made them them. The interaction between the characters was brilliant and spot on, you kept some aspects the same, such as the tension between Bill and Rachel. The bit with Gary at the end was extremely well done - the details are great and I definitely can see it all in my head! Hopefully you'll write more for the series. :)
TheDreamerLady chapter 1 . 9/4/2011