Reviews for Fragile Child
Guest chapter 12 . 5/3/2021
Plz updatr:(
nekomoo and panda-chan chapter 12 . 10/2/2018
you know, even after walking away from this for a little bit, I can't get it out of my head. this fic is a good example of how people, like Sasuke, in the world today are abused so often because they can't fight back. In a way its disturbing how horrific people are to him and the sad thing is, its not that uncommon for hospital/private/nursing home nurses to act like Kabuto or family members/not professional caretakers to get so worn down and tired that they just send of to what ever facility to sadly forget about them; then you have the sick assholes like Orochimaru that rape those poor people. I am sad you left us at the part where Sasuke was about to get the help and care he needs because it was the one ray of happiness we were ever going to get out of a fic like this.
nekomoo and panda-chan chapter 12 . 10/2/2018
damnit, its always the good ones that are never finished
Boobs Mackenzie chapter 5 . 8/13/2016
Um, How about a big NOPE! Because for 1, I saw this on someone else's account and I would think that they were the real author! If their not then I'm sorry for saying your not the real author but still, you gotta face the facts.
Boobs Mackenzie chapter 12 . 8/12/2016
MORE, GIVE ME MORRRRRRRRRRRE! I friggin need for you to continue this story! I love it! Its so detailed (unlike some other people's story's) and I just need for you to continue!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/11/2016
DAMNIT! why why every good fanfiction is never finished ugh curse this cruel cruel world
deedeeroki chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
where did you go please come back!
AnimeObsessed326 chapter 12 . 4/20/2016
This is really good. Hope you continue.
accountmurders chapter 12 . 1/27/2015
This story is so sad but really well written. I haven't read such a great story, that really allows the readers to be in touch with the characters emotions, in a really long time. You are a really powerful writer. Please update soon!
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 12 . 9/3/2014
I was sure that this fic was abandoned, and I'm so happy that it's been updated! :D I still love this fic.

What a sad condition Sasuke has sunk to. :( However, I didn't expect Naruto to find him so soon. Hopefully, Sasuke might have a chance to recover now.
JessieKLove chapter 12 . 9/3/2014
Update soon xx
LouiseUchiha chapter 12 . 8/29/2014
Naruto found him!
Poor baby Sasu...but you said he has brain damage? I dont think he will recover...what will naruto do?
LouiseUchiha chapter 10 . 8/29/2014
I am a masochist but I like the chapter
I like the way you are writing this.

wait..he is dead?
Rosswen chapter 12 . 8/29/2014
My poor Sasuke!
Hope he'll be alright with Naruto's help. And I would like to see Itachi again.
Thanks for writing and sharing!
LouiseUchiha chapter 8 . 8/28/2014