Reviews for Fragile Child
Boobs Mackenzie chapter 5 . 8/13
Um, How about a big NOPE! Because for 1, I saw this on someone else's account and I would think that they were the real author! If their not then I'm sorry for saying your not the real author but still, you gotta face the facts.
Boobs Mackenzie chapter 12 . 8/12
MORE, GIVE ME MORRRRRRRRRRRE! I friggin need for you to continue this story! I love it! Its so detailed (unlike some other people's story's) and I just need for you to continue!
DAMNIT! why why every good fanfiction is never finished ugh curse this cruel cruel world
deedeeroki chapter 1 . 4/23
where did you go please come back!
AnimeObsessed326 chapter 12 . 4/20
This is really good. Hope you continue.
accountmurders chapter 12 . 1/27/2015
This story is so sad but really well written. I haven't read such a great story, that really allows the readers to be in touch with the characters emotions, in a really long time. You are a really powerful writer. Please update soon!
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 12 . 9/3/2014
I was sure that this fic was abandoned, and I'm so happy that it's been updated! :D I still love this fic.

What a sad condition Sasuke has sunk to. :( However, I didn't expect Naruto to find him so soon. Hopefully, Sasuke might have a chance to recover now.
JessStilinski chapter 12 . 9/3/2014
Update soon xx
LouiseUchiha chapter 12 . 8/29/2014
Naruto found him!
Poor baby Sasu...but you said he has brain damage? I dont think he will recover...what will naruto do?
LouiseUchiha chapter 10 . 8/29/2014
I am a masochist but I like the chapter
I like the way you are writing this.

wait..he is dead?
Rosswen chapter 12 . 8/29/2014
My poor Sasuke!
Hope he'll be alright with Naruto's help. And I would like to see Itachi again.
Thanks for writing and sharing!
LouiseUchiha chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
Sasu is a baby! * o *
LouiseUchiha chapter 7 . 8/28/2014 Itachi T_T
LouiseUchiha chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
I like this story...this is very interesting...too bad Itachi is sick and this is making sicker...
LouiseUchiha chapter 5 . 8/28/2014 is Konoha...its really fun when I read Konocha xD I mean I speak spanish and it remembers me a spanish I laugh so hard xD
I am worried about Itachi :(
Wait..Sasuke knows that Itachi is his brother?