Reviews for Don't Mean I Won't Get Hurt
SoullessBreath chapter 1 . 9/29
Yes riddick make him yours! Heh sorry but this story was super great! Thanks for writing this, it made my day mate
ParanormalMoonlight chapter 1 . 5/13
Please tell me there is going to be more! This would be a great continuation piece! Love the reference to Star trek!
The Sweet Noble chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
It's good.
You should turn this into a story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Hah. I love the reference in this, such things are timeless. Well done, author, I was smiling pretty much throughout and look forward to reading more of your stories in the future. .

Live long and prosper,

- Paarthurnax
Reader128 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I was giggling at the "I'm a Necromonger Commander, not a doctor" bit... giggling.
livin-la-vida-loki-d chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Very nice, I really liked this :)
HALO-ODSTgirl104 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This was lovely and awesome but if I may are you gonna make a sequel?
Blue-Five chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
LOL ...had to go back over it to find the reference. Nicely done ... good job on the internal Riddick voice.
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
"With all due respect, Lord Marshal, I am a Necromonger Commander, not a doctor."
Love the Star Trek ref there...he shojuld have thought "In another life i could have been a doctor". lol
Casey Wolfe chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
You shoulder really think about continuing this. I think you set up something really good. And Riddick- especially the enternal voice- sounded just like him.
CC chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Love the story; very nice voices. And loved the joke - of course, he was quite a bit more respectful than Bones...
ILBS chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Really well written!

Please continue!
I'll Be Your Lie chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
This is just lovely~ You captured their characters very well :) Thank you for sharing~

-I'll Be Your Lie
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Nice story. I don't want to give it away if I'm right, but let's say... does the joke have anything to do with Georgia in any way?
Lystan chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I TOTALLY CAUGHT THE JOKE! Thought I was going to shoot pop out my nose I was laughing so hard. Awesome. I like the way you wrote Riddick. Sounds like him.