Reviews for Don't Mean I Won't Get Hurt
Taila-Tai chapter 1 . 3/7
"Damn it Riddick, I'm a Commander, not a Doctor!"

I got your joke making back, my friend ;) Nice story! Wish it was longer, but I'll take what i can get. I think the premise (right word?) was brilliant, and Riddick only trusting him to heal his wounds seems accurate enough to what one would expect from the convict, murderer...

Thanks for sharing!

Taila xx
Gwendolyn Ayaka chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Damniit man!, I'm a doctor not a punch line!.

XD yessssss I went there. Hahaha!, you know he'd say it to. Pfffft
SoullessBreath chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Yes riddick make him yours! Heh sorry but this story was super great! Thanks for writing this, it made my day mate
ParanormalMoonlight chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Please tell me there is going to be more! This would be a great continuation piece! Love the reference to Star trek!
The Sweet Noble chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
It's good.
You should turn this into a story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Hah. I love the reference in this, such things are timeless. Well done, author, I was smiling pretty much throughout and look forward to reading more of your stories in the future. .

Live long and prosper,

- Paarthurnax
Reader128 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I was giggling at the "I'm a Necromonger Commander, not a doctor" bit... giggling.
livin-la-vida-loki-d chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Very nice, I really liked this :)
HALO-ODSTgirl104 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This was lovely and awesome but if I may are you gonna make a sequel?
Blue-Five chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
LOL ...had to go back over it to find the reference. Nicely done ... good job on the internal Riddick voice.
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
"With all due respect, Lord Marshal, I am a Necromonger Commander, not a doctor."
Love the Star Trek ref there...he shojuld have thought "In another life i could have been a doctor". lol
Casey Wolfe chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
You shoulder really think about continuing this. I think you set up something really good. And Riddick- especially the enternal voice- sounded just like him.
CC chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Love the story; very nice voices. And loved the joke - of course, he was quite a bit more respectful than Bones...
ILBS chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Really well written!

Please continue!
I'll Be Your Lie chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
This is just lovely~ You captured their characters very well :) Thank you for sharing~

-I'll Be Your Lie