Reviews for Denny and Adrian
ASuDC chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Thank you so much for writing a new BL story. ;-)))

The story is wonderful...Alan and Denny are spot on – as always. _

I especially like the little conversation of the two at the beginning:

“Hey, yourself...that’s sweet - as well as the “"I'll see you later. Kick ass in court." This sentences could be most likely come from an episode. ;-)

And I like it that Denny still stays true to himself and hides a breasts magazine in a lawyers magazine. ROFL It’s really typically him. ;-)))

I love it, that Adrian and Denny are getting along so well together, and that Adrian now understands Alan and Dennys friendship much better...

Moreover, it’s a relief to know - in the case something happens to Denny - that Alan wouldn’t be alone, because Adrienne would come and help and probably stay with him. ;-) This I a great solution because I doubt Alan would be able to cope Dennys death at all - much less live alone without Denny...

LOVE the story...Well done! Please continue as soon as possible...pretty please. _

I really can’t repeat myself enough: Your Alan and Denny stories always make my day! ;-)))
Alan wannabe chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
A happy ending is so gratifying! I'm so glad that both sides are happy with Alan's decision and accept his love without question! Great BL, Alynwa!