Reviews for We're Neither of Us the Same
This is hilarious!
ran0neechan chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
XD
Nagi Kokuyo chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
...I'll have something to say about that as soon as I stop laughing. XD Oh, Rose!
Clever Lass chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
I may never be able to rid myself of the mental image of Matt Smith covered in hickeys. Thanks ever so. *shudder*

Aside from THAT unsavory picture, I liked this story quite a lot! Totally new treatment of the whole "Rose returns" concept.
Jack's Shadow chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
"Just look at the floor, Amy," Rory said, voice strained. "Everything's normal on the floor."

I can't handle how perfect a Rory line this is. It's really just wonderful, as are the Ponds' voices throughout.

In regards to the rest: very interesting indeed. It's a really cool concept that I've never seen before.
hungrytiger11 chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
Haha! Interesting. I like how even ghostly-other worldly Rose still has Rose's voice.
CarryLovesCurry chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
I love the idea of this. The last chapter made me laugh so much!
BaDWolF89 chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
I really hope that you come back with some updates, would love to see how River reacts to these two...
hawksnaps chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Love this!

Just look at the floor everything's normal on the floor

XD
Unseen Watcher chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
I think I like the screaming of traumatized companions most of all. Very fun.
Unseen Watcher chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
Even Rory has his limits when it comes to being passive. Here's to a happy forever.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Wow. Definitely different. I hope they stop tormenting each other. Here's to forever.
doctor who fan 101 chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
really interesting think you should put one more chapter of dont think this chapter really finishes it off but really really good

Sue-Drae chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
X3

read this entire story last night, that's how much I loved it. I know i'm reviewing for the first chapter but know that I read and was immediately addicted to all of it.

Keeping Writing X3