Reviews for Love Only Me
genevievelawck chapter 6 . 9/12/2014
Jeez... Dude, I've gotten to the end of this chapter and do you know what's on my mind? WHERE IS THE SEVENTH CHAPTER?! C'mon dude. You know how it feels like to wait too damn long for a chapter update. We've both waited for Per Tempus.
kagome higurashi chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
please write some more. what happens next.
sakurayuri89 chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
The story is great, hell im love it. But it is really confusing a lot and sometime i couldnt relate which point to which point... I hope my confusion cleared. Huhu.

Please continue as i am eager to know more.
Yami-ya-Nichi chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Hello, Yukia (allow me call you like that), I posted a review in order to ask you if I can translate your fic in french, under the anonyme pseudo Gabrielle Camus. I read the fanfic with Translate Google and I would like to share it with the French, another there is not a lot 07-ghost french fanfiction. So, can I translate ?
Gabrielle Camus chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Hello ! I am French and I would like to become literary translator or guide (I have got others trades in head, but...). I well like translate my french text in english (for a english homework) and I want make in the translation of english in french. So, can I translate your fic ? I don't promise nothing but I want to try to do.

You can me contact by my Skyrock blog: gabrielle - camus . skyrock . com
And I think that person is hyuuga
K chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
Ahhh this is an adorable fic series ;w; Please continue and update soon 33 Your writings are amazing
nekocandy4life chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
hahahahaha that's right, be afraid hyuuga.
love this story
next chapter please *puppy dog eyes*
hitomi65 chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
nice chapter
Mangaanimea113 chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
More please xx!
Hinasukichan chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
Please update! Ir's kinda funny thinking about Hyuuga laughing at Teito and then getting hit from it! It's cruel but I kinda can't help it.
Also, Ayanami just said out loud to his entire group that he loves Teito/Eve(correct me if I''m wrong. He might have whispered but I didn't catch that).
Also, why are they in a church, willingly too? What about Frau, Hakuren, Castor, and all the other people? Mostly Frau since most people see Frau and Teito as a possible couple.
Can't wait so please update
StainedSculpture chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
its good to see your update, sadly I dont really catch the situation of this chapter. it confused me a bit. maybe if I read this again, I'll go with the flow. and if I may say this, Labrador's eyes are violet/purple :)

Soul Vrazy chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
scratchart123 chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
Did teito get picked up by Labrador?
Kittens Kat chapter 5 . 5/5/2013