Reviews for A Mind is a Lonely Place to Be
Airiko-the-Angel13 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
OH HO HO HO look who has returned to us.

I don't have much time at the moment, so I merely skimmed, but what bits I was able to consume hit just the spot. I love any kind of story involving a character alone with the turmoil that is their mind, and having Mushra in this role just reeeeaaally worked for me. Because deep inside, he is messed up muchly. Poor boy.

I'll actually read the whole thing once car shopping and such are over today. But from what I've seen so far, this is, by FAR, one of your better works. Not because of the length, because people can fill any lengthy story with a multitude of shit, but because of what you incorporated in here. Deep, deep kudos, my friend.
Mushra the enterran chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
dude this has gotta be one of my favorite stories u have written! oh and i totally agree with mushra on the whole cant work on one thing for to long. anyway its like 1 something in the morning and u already made my dad ive been waiting for another shinzo to read! ive been stuck reading fma and detective conan fanfics not that their bad i just miss these stories. oh yah i have finally forced myself to start writing my next chapter even though im dying to work on my story for ookami and his family and working on designs for tshirts. though at the moment i got 2 pages and i do need a little help i mean i dont think im getting ur personallity down; well i should to bed no sleep stunts ur growth... though i dont think it matters anymore anyway actually i lost an inch off my height idk how though so im 54 now anyway u and sagogirl12 are like the best writters i know so keep writting woman i love ur writting! *End of long review*