Reviews for She Will Be Loved
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Very nice
karlaserna chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Awwwwwwwwwww reading this was SO worth it! :'DDD so so so so SOOOOOOOOOOO cute! x'D kyaa! I HAVE to put this on my favorites! :'D omg seriously, this was so so so SO beautiful! you're an amazing writer, amazing one-shot! x'D seriously I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT! not kidding! :'DDDDDDD omg! x'DDD so cute! aaaaaahh I can't get over it! heheheh :'D just! aww
madeofmatches chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Aww, I love this fic. Great job! :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Good Story
carol.dominique chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Partly heartbreaking but overall lovely story. Wonderful job, hon (:
lilbunny98 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
WOW! I've never really been intrested in Victorious fanfics before.. but I decided hey, why not? And of course, my first one HAD to be by Lyric Medley, and no one else! (: Plus, I love this song! ;) Amazing job, I feel like all my comments on your stories are similar, but really, great job! You captured Liz Gillies's sassy, rebellious portrayal of Jade west perfectly! There are no words to describe how much I want you to keep on writing, you are so amazing Medley, and you inspire my fanfiction writing. I hope one day to be as great of a writer as you (I say one day, because I am a few years your Junior) ;) I should probably sum this up now... but just keep on writing! Keep writing, tumblr-ing, and Youtube-ing! I will always be here (well.. not really HERE, but you get the point) to help you.

XOXOXOXOXO,

lilbunny98
Serene Cullen chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
So cute!
lolalovert chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwww that was such a cute ending
canyouplaypretend chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
pretty :] beck saves her in the end!
Serina Tsuki chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Awww!
lemon1110 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
awwww thats how i feeel!
Badelover chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This is seriously the most amazing bade fanfiction that I have ever read. I love how you kept Jade in character. You totally got Jade and Beck in character. This is so beautiful. Amazing amazing amazing amazing! I don't know what else to say. It's just so freaking amazing. :)