Reviews for The Jedi Patient
writertron chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
i like it - it's light and amusing...
XNemesis chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
This is great! Normally, I'm wary of UST, but this is just hilarious. And awesome. And now I've got a great mental image of Qui Gon pouting.
Sarcastic Realist chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
*Swearing creatively in multiple languages, Obi-Wan...*

lol that part was funny
BreathingFlames chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Oh dear. How perfect. Wonderful. Fabulous...HILARIOUS! *cracks up into hysterical giggling fit* I ADORE IT! I love the way you portray Qui-gon's refusal, and Obi-wan's...err...devious tactics.

Wonderful. On my favorites!

Teehee.
battlestar can't be stuffed to log in chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
This is the most sodding hilarious fanfic in the GALAXY. I don't know why this hasn't got more reviews than this! It deserves them!
lighted eagle chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
hehe...i only found the end slighhtly disturbing...*aroused*? my god..anyway that was ah interesting! :D but dude that was some funny shit...well dun
Lessa Solarem chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
We want more! I wanna know what happens next, this is so damn good!
Tirisar chapter 1 . 6/9/2002
That is some extremely good pre-slash, and I like your sense of humor. I'm now convinced I should read everything else you've written.
Famira Damaris chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Oh my God, this is GREAT! *cackles and pounds the author on the back* Hilarious, love the humor! And it's my favorite coupling! I nearly died at all the fluffiness! XD This is SO going on my favorite's list: love your style of writing! *bounces*
Spyre chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
Nooooooooo... you can't leave it like that! I must have more UST! MUST! This is great. I was laughing so hard and then near the end I about gasped, bit my lip and stared really hard at the computer. I s'pose I looked really funny, but this is orchestrated so wonderfully. I adore this piece. It's got my two fave genres mixed and dancing so perfectly together. Thank you. You're on a roll. UST is *UNRESOLVED sexual tension*, also really adds to comedy if written well.

and you CAN write well by what i've seen.

-nudge, nudge-

as ever:

e
Celestia Vitaria chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
hehe. cute. definitely one of the funnier slash fics i've read. you should do a sequel to it.
review chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
oooooh - this needs to be continued. or needs a sequel. or something. great. :-) thank you for writing sw slash - it is too rare as it is.
Sara chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
Oh...just had an Obi over load there. Nice work. ;)