Reviews for Running in Circles
Alti'uin chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
I'm sad that you are rewriting this. Because currently I love this version. You are doing a great job keeping Harry in character and I love that it has him so young (I've always wanted to read about Harry's past). Good luck with the rewrite and I'll be keeping an eye out for it.
Wzd JA chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Nice intro for Michael. I'm left wondering if Bob is really Bob though or just a similar spirit that Lea hired to help Harry. Given the relatively low cost (1 year of the life of a guy who could live for centuries) its probably not real Bob who was basically the Archive lite.
Wzd JA chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Good start. Slight continuity issue though, Harry got Bob by looting the charred remains of Justin's house so if Justin never adopted Harry how did he get Bob? Justin may be slightly crazy and/or evil but he was a fully trained warden with decades if not centuries of experience so its very unlikely a teenager could manage to get through his defenses and rob him of a very secret and valuable possession.
Redstarred191 chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
I'm think I'm excited; just don't give up on it, K? ;)
The Pianist's Touch chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
Well, thanks for the honesty, anyways.
Ziggelly chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
Oh, wow! Awesome! I'd totally given up on this story ever being updated, and haven't thought about it for months, but I remembered it instantly. I got an enormous jolt of excitement, thinking that you'd actually updated, but your post was cool none-the-less. I went back and re-read the first five chapters. It's still awesome. One of my favourites, in fact, even though it's not finished. I'm really glad that you decided to continue with it. Hopefully you'll be able to give us something to read soon-ish.
MommyMayI chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
Thank you so much. I love this story
battlebat35 chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
Where did you go! It just about to get interesting! This is freaking awesome. I can't wait to read what happens next!
The Pianist's Touch chapter 5 . 12/16/2011
Oh, this is better than I thought it would be! Very intriguing.
JRush chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
Very interesting story! I like the, 'young Harr' he is very true to cannon. I can't wait to read more!
Rittanicus chapter 5 . 11/18/2011
Loving the story so far. Can't wait for your next chapter. Good luck.
Temporarily-Obsessed chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
Well done. You mimic the tone of the Dresden Files well. Yay on the question at the end.

Keep going so well! I'm really enjoying this.
Fire From Above chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
We are finding out a lot of interesting stuff here.
Fire From Above chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
Definitely seeing more of this world.
Fire From Above chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
You're doing a good job.