Reviews for Wednesdays at the Coffee Shop
Shonashee chapter 1 . 1/19
Okay, I really like this for some reason. It's really different. And it's just really fluffy and cute on all ends. I just really like this!
Master Ciel Phantomhive chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Klavier's memory is awesome! Klavier asked for the most beautiful girl in the world's name. Maya answered Pearl, because she thinks Pearl is the most beautiful girl in the world! Your plan backfired there Klavier! Lovely story, Maya really was mysterious here!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Nice work on this.
Blue Deity chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
That certainly was different.

Doubt anyone's thougth of writing a P/M story from Klavier's point of view of all people
WHADDAPACK chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Ahhh, amazing as usual. :) Light and sweet, gives you that nice feeling inside.

Very original and interesting, and of course, written incredibly well. ))

...and just when are you continuing 'The Rest of the Pieces'?
iryna chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Ah, that was adorable and so creative! Love the concept :D
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
That was so beautiful! It was very cleverly well-written, and the ending was just so bittersweet, it made my heart sink for Klavier. The characters' personalities were spot on and the different time points in the story made it even more interesting. Kudos!
Shizuka Ayasato chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Ah, this was cute

The one-sided Klavier/Maya was a bit strange to me, but then again Klavier still has Ema or...somebody xD

I loved this :3
robomon chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Klavier was so incharacter it was annoying. But that's just because he is an annoying person in the games.

The fic was great. I loved how in the beggining it seemed like Klavier was the center of the story, thoigh it really was all about Maya and Nick.
Naoko Suki chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Totally WAY awesome! Especially mixing in the 'broken heart' of Klavier! At first, I had to do a double take, was it Pearls walking in and out FOR Maya? No, she had dark hair!

This was definitely wonderful! Thank you! Man I love P/M day!
pearldrops chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Oh wow, this is certainly different.

It's refreshing and really interesting to see this from Klavier's point of view. :)
Two Minutes Past Dawn chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Very sweet, and great job at overdramatic flirty Klavier! ;)
Diana E. Gray chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Aww! Beautiful, heartwarming, everything I needed on a lonely Sunday night. You've really outdone yourself.