Reviews for The Soul of the Dragon
Nyx'sBlackRose chapter 66 . 4/24/2014
Another great chapter, LK-kun! :) This story has been great; I wish it didn't have to end. Akiza scares the shit out of me when she goes dark like that; talk about characters you don't wanna meet in a dark alley! *shudders* Sayer is such an asshole; he's the one that should've died instead of Carly, in my opinion. Can't wait for the next chapter! Are you gonna make a story for the second season, too?
Molly Grace 16 chapter 66 . 2/16/2014
Good chapter. I like the fourth wall comments. They're really funny.
The Queen of Water chapter 66 . 2/16/2014
Wow
Bemusedfan101 chapter 65 . 2/9/2014
Zomg! Zomg! ZOMG! This story is just soooooo amazing and kawaii! I'm just awestruck by how amazing this story is!

I luv Lise, she's soooooo overpowered and awsum cuz she removes any sense of realism or tension in the story. But who needs common sense and basic story-telling tools when you have a character with soooooooo many awsum powers? And she's totally not a marysue cuz she's just soooooo awsum!

Oh, and I luv her 'personality' too! She's all tough, badass and kawaii one minute, the she's all cutesy and kawaii the next! Oh and and I luv her temper, cuz she snaps whenever she doesn't get something she wants like a total brat, but she isn't a brat cuz the person she snaps at is a total ass (like Jack and Trudge, cuz screw character development, it so much more funnier to make fun of them! LOL!).

And she's based on you, that's so kawaii! It's not like it's really up-yourself to have every other character (that isn't an ass LOL) talk about how amazing you... I mean Lies is anyway!

Oh and everyone else is so much better than their canon counterparts cuz they all reduced to being Lise's and Fishes BFF and they is sooooo FUNNYZ. Lol, Yusei thinking he's a pervert cuz he's talking to a girl! LOL!

I and how could forget about Fish? She's awsum and kawaii too! And she's just like me too! Cuz I'm a stupid bitch that mistreats and tortures people cuz IT'S SOOOO FUNNYZ! And I don't give a shit about authority, morals, ethics or even acting like a decent human being at all either, cuz IT'S JUST SOOOOO MUCH FUNNYZ! But I don't end up in jail cuz everyone thinks I'm so funnyz and luvables too!

And I luuuuuvvvv ;) how you just copys the dub, cuz screw originality it's too hard! I don't wants anything to change, except Lise and fish cuz they're so KAWAII! Its not like it's plagiarism or anything like that LOL! And I luvvv how you skip anything that doesn't involve Fish or Lise, cuz all the other characters are soooo boring compared to them! Who needs to know plot important details like Luna's connection to the spirit world, or Jack rejecting becoming a dark signer, cuz Lis is SO MUCH BETTERS! LOL!

And Lise and Fish's cardz cuz they're awsum cuz they is soooo powerful. Cuz, who needs strategy or dueling skillz when you can magically pull a powerfulz card out of you ass and win? Oh, except when Lise or Fishes opponent's have their IQs driven beneath the floorboards, so Lis and Fish can show us how awsums they are when they wins too easilys.

My favorite chapter has to be 46, cuz it's all about feminism and how awsum Lise is. Cuz all da boys act like 10 year olds an won't let her in the clubs cuz she's a girl. (Cuz boys r dumbz lol). So she's acts like a stupid spoiled bitch and attacks them (and punches Jack cuz he's dumb lol). So then Lis comes back and proves she's batter than the boyz by beating Jack in a duel (cuz he's so dumbz lol, he lost in 2 turnz lol). Then she beats everyone up cuz she's so perfect and flawless and awsum and powerful too!

Cuz that's what feminism is all aboutz, turning the tablez and makings boys suffer (cuz they is dumb jerks lol) and making sure women are SUPERIOR! Screw EQUALITY! Women should be able to do whatever they want, and get whatever they want cuz they're sooooooo awsums! Women should all treat men like dirt cuz they don't give into our every demand, cuz that's totally not sexist at all! LOL!

And all those nasty flamerz should burn (geddit burn, cuz they is flamerz)! How dare they actually have a brain and point out your story's flaws, instead of just posting 'Lolz, this story is so kawaii' and 'I'll wait for the next chapterz'. It's cuz they just mean and jealous of how perfect and awsum Lis and Fish are, and how awsum of riter you are. Why can't they just see you only want people to tell you how good and awsum you are all the time? It's not like that makes you egotistical and selfish?

I so hope you keep writing this story, cuz needs more writers like you, who write awsum characters like Lise and Fish who are totally badass and kawaii cuz they're not held back by things like flaws and weaknesses and icky stuff like that.
Stardust854 chapter 50 . 1/22/2014
I'm in yo fridge! Best line in the chapter, ever.
Nyx'sBlackRose chapter 65 . 1/3/2014
It's about time you updated again, LK-kun! I feel sorry for Akiza and Misty; Sayer's such an a-hole! Update again soon, plz; I know it's late, but merry Christmas and happy new year! :)
Guest chapter 65 . 1/2/2014
Are u going to finish Detour?
The Queen of Water chapter 65 . 1/2/2014
Wow
Molly Grace 16 chapter 65 . 1/2/2014
Interesting chapter. I hope Lise and Fish can help Akiza.
StorageBox12 chapter 46 . 11/11/2013
No, just no. I can't take it anymore.

Honestly, your OC has to be worst Mary Sue I've ever seen. What decent 5D's fan wants to read about a perfect, overpowered girl who overshadows and derails the entire cast and even the show itself to revolve around her?

Seriously, her existence (the soul of this universe's GOD inside her? What?) it's practically a middle finger to canon itself.

For gods sake, make your character bearable; take away her powers, stop trying to make her 'ZOMG so awsum and better than everyone else', give her flaws, do something!
Nyx'sBlackRose chapter 64 . 10/28/2013
Another fabulous chapter, LK-kun; Lise is so stubborn-if I were in her shoes and Yusei offered to carry me, I would be fangirling. :) I feel sorry for Jack; he and Carly make a perfect couple, and their scenes are so cute! :) Can't wait for the next chapter.
Molly Grace 16 chapter 64 . 10/28/2013
Good chapter. You're really not making it easy for Yusei, are you? I'd almost think you were bashing him if you hadn't already established him as Lise's love interest.
The Queen of Water chapter 64 . 10/28/2013
Wow, I will wait for Chapter 65.
Molly Grace 16 chapter 63 . 9/29/2013
Good chapter. I wonder if Fish will ever become, at the very least, less hostile to Yusei.
Nyx'sBlackRose chapter 63 . 9/29/2013
Excellent work, as usual; can't wait for the next chapter-I just wish the story wasn't ending yet! :)