Reviews for The Soul of the Dragon
jesselover33 chapter 60 . 7/15/2013
Annnnndd to bring the chapter to a close fish and her sympathetic words...XD great chapter! Hope the next one will be up soon. Hope there will be some lise and yusei moments ;p and hope an update for fade away my memories is also coming soon!
The Queen of Water chapter 60 . 7/15/2013
Cool, I will wait for Chapter 61, I hope that Yusei tells Lise that he loves her.
Molly Grace 16 chapter 59 . 7/7/2013
Good chapter. Welcome back.
Nyx'sBlackRose chapter 59 . 7/7/2013
Hey, LK-kun! It's been a while, hasn't it? I liked the part when they were little when Lise said the guys were too stupid to marry; that was funny, although I'd personally take Jack or Yusei, no matter how mature they are. I felt so sorry for both Kalin and Yusei in these eps. Can't wait for the next chapter; please update again soon! :)
The Queen of Water chapter 59 . 7/7/2013
Cool, I will wait for Chapter 60.
jesselover33 chapter 58 . 6/13/2013
Heyy girl! Whats with the long wait for the next chapter!? I need to know what happend with crow! Haha sorry... i just love your stories sooo much! Yours sooo talented! Keep writing please!
ShikiNamikaze chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
I love your story
Nyx'sBlackRose chapter 57 . 5/10/2013
Don't worry so much, LK-kun! You've got dozens of followers that support you; keep your chin up, we're all behind you! Update again soon, k? :)
susl chapter 58 . 5/8/2013
update soon next ch )
aishachase97 chapter 58 . 5/4/2013
Hmmm Seems like things are getting rough... Keep up the good work!
The Queen of Water chapter 58 . 5/3/2013
Cool, I will wait for Episode 59.
Molly Grace 16 chapter 58 . 5/3/2013
Yusei is learning it seems: don't argue with the women. Great chapter. I can't wait to see what's next.
The Queen of Water chapter 57 . 4/28/2013
Cool, I will wait for Chapter 58.
Molly Grace 16 chapter 57 . 4/28/2013
Good chapter. I love Crow.
Toonkid4life1 chapter 56 . 4/21/2013
man, i like Kalin, I hope he's not a totally spazz. in the jap version he wasn't. anyway awsome ch! and love how things are going.
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »