Reviews for Understanding
elmorox35 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Aw poor harry! Omigod I'm in tears its so cute!
Naomi-nami16 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
TT_TT ohhh that was so cute, but so sad. Baby Harry I wish you could say all that out loud, so then your Mum and Dad, Moony and Padfoot would know that something was wrong with Wormtail! Cause you see everything!

Great one shot, it was truly a pleasure to read.
MissEMT chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
How interesting to use 1 year old Harry's perspective. Not the sort of thing that I would expect to work but you managed it very nicely. Probably because you avoided using baby language, instead it was quite mature but only with observations that a baby would make. So it worked. Lovely :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
awww ! I loved this so much! But the ending just broke my heart /3 I love the father/son relationship between Harry and Sirius ! :D
ProlifeJesusFreakWriterGal chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Aww! I want to cry.
ThoseDreamsOfMine chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
sweet :)
raemanzu and spica tea chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
What an interesting idea! I have to say I've never read a fic before from baby Harry's point of view. It must have been very confusing for him that night, being taken away from his home by someone he didn't know and left with total strangers... even if he wouldn't remember it clearly as an older child, I'm sure at the time he missed his parents very much. Good job on the fic.

~Rae.
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Awwwww
BellatrixBlackLestrangeRiddle chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Its so adorable in Harry's point of view," big,hairy man.." ROFL!

But its also kinda depressing too..but otherwise I LOVED IT!
BC 2011 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
This story sums up what happened in baby Harry's life before the Devil- oops..I mean the Dursleys came into the picture.

Real Good!
w chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
My eyes got all teary... So cute and so heart-wrenching.
hockey.star chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This is REALLY good! It's so cute and sad at the same time
Haley Renee chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
How depressing...but very well-written.
Emmy chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
So sad and well written. This made me cry.