Reviews for If I Die By Sunrise
meangene1976 chapter 22 . 9/19
I always hated how the movie ended, thank you for bringing jerry back! You are an amazing writer, I enjoyed reading your story. Can't wait to find out what happens next. Blessings to you! :-D
angelallie15 chapter 22 . 1/6
I hope they can get through this together :)
Nahgem chapter 20 . 8/2/2014
Sooooo excited! I can't wait for the update. Am I totally wrong to hope that Jerry and Charley end up together. I looove this pairing. You're so amazing, I literally will be waiting by my email with bated breath. So, I hope you update soon!
TheNoNoNoNoCat chapter 20 . 5/13/2014
make a cat happy update
Lara F chapter 20 . 2/17/2014
Full on action in this chapter. I always like how you add the little touches to your story showing us Jerry and Charley's bond.
Really well-done on the flow of this chapter, the tension that built up simultaneously between them and the tension that built up with the new foes.
I really liked the change of pace in this chapter, from Charley's perspective.
I can see Jerry making an "executive decision" on how things will be from now on.
The chapter flowed fast and hard. I love the balance of internal and external emotions here.
I'm looking forward to seeing where you go next.
Lara F chapter 19 . 2/17/2014
You really got Peter's character spot on, he's not too weak or annoying, he's just Peter.
This is a very interesting turn of events and I'm really curious to see where you'll take it in the next chapters.
The conversations in particular are very enjoyable, with the characters being developed slowly but clearly and the relationships between them all gaining depth and warmth.
That put a stamp of reality on the whole thing very well.
The leap of trust was lovely and I was glad to see everyone reciprocating, their feelings shown through actions very cleverly.
I can really see your scenes (and sometimes smell them too) as you keep progressing with this story.
Lara F chapter 18 . 2/17/2014
Great chapter!
My new favorite chapter so far, all of them were amazing but every time you write a new one it becomes my new favorite, lol.
In tons of other fics they rush into it one sentence in, but here you are pacing it perfectly, and you've timed it so nothing at all seems forced. And I just think that's really wonderful.
Lara F chapter 17 . 2/17/2014
9000 views? It's good, but I want you to know that at least 4579 views have come from me.
You and your story are worth more. While most authors have fallen out of the game, you kept on writing and always trying to surprise us with each new chapter.
It is truly one of the greatest joys to read your work!
You have such a clever way of tying all your different story threads together, that is such a pleasure to read.
As to Keith, I always wanted him to die a very painful death! If there is something that Charley has already mastered is to get in trouble. lol
angelallie15 chapter 19 . 12/31/2013
I hope he'll be okay :)
orionastro chapter 19 . 12/26/2013
very good new Chapter, i suspect that Ed now will start to investigate all about the supernatural , and becoming the greatest expert, and beware Jerry , he will discover many ways to kill, hurt any supernatural creatures . Cant hardly wait for the next chapter
angelallie15 chapter 18 . 11/27/2013
I love it :)
orionastro chapter 18 . 11/19/2013
very good new chapter , but when will Ed come to the rescue with his amazing magical powers , to save Charley from Jerry , Can't hardly wait for the next chapter .
angelallie15 chapter 17 . 10/23/2013
Can't wait 4 the next one :)
orionastro chapter 17 . 10/19/2013
very good new chapter, but i think its time that Ed come to the rescue of Charley with amazing magical powers , and Save Charley , and keep away any other Treats to Charley . Cant hardly wait for the next chapter .
thebellimelli chapter 16 . 9/28/2013