Reviews for IS Infinite Stratos: Sacred Twins
Stop equating feminism to female dominance over men, because you might not see it but right now men are largely still considered the dominant gender, and just like how you said that women treating men like slaves is bad the reverse is true. Also if you saw screw womanly pride they want satisfaction, then would you screw your pride as whatever gender you are for your own satisfaction, when really you should be able to have both.
Holyfire1342 chapter 1 . 4/30
I think your getting feminists confused with feminazis. Feminsits are just people who want equality for both genders, and you don't have to be a girl to be a feminist. I'm a guy and I'm a feminist
BloodTrinity chapter 1 . 1/16
Whut.
Creazydragonman chapter 7 . 1/12
*Says in a noble British voice* a noble women headbuting a commoner how barbaric

XDDDD jk this story is awesome the headbut makes Cecilia look notvso stuck up
Otaku97 chapter 16 . 10/13/2015
Very nice story
I love it a lot even if you did make char a guy
Hopefully Tabane comes in and hits him with a gender bend gun or something
Thought he has been stealing info I want to see IchiMado go crazy on the French back home for that
Char is just a victim so kill the head instead
Telron chapter 16 . 9/22/2015
great chapter and good fights as well
reydrago chapter 16 . 9/22/2015
nice chapter, but...Really Zero? frozen?
ah, laura... how naive, a soldier don't fight to prove their own strength,
but to protect the civillians...
and if every wars can be settled between teams on arena, it is practically heaven for veterans
The Hotblooded Author chapter 10 . 6/16/2015
...Orimouto konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai...
My Orimouto cant be this cute!
The Hotblooded Author chapter 9 . 6/16/2015
Jet Knu- Allright thats it, this fanfic is what my fic is striving for! A subtle crossover with SRW. I mean good lord, Maya just became Kai Kitamura there! The only thing missing now is a Elzam expy, and then we will have the InfStra version of the Agressors: Chifuyu the Legendary Swordmaster, Tabane the awesome genius and Maya the Person who rocks in a crappy mech along with the Elzam expy.
The Hotblooded Author chapter 7 . 6/16/2015
Okay. Its official. You merged two of the most BADASS motherfuckers from SRW into Ichika. I dont know how you manage it, but Ichika now posseses Kyosuke Nanbu's gambling atitude in battle and Sanger Zonvolt's OMGWTFBBQ incredible swordmanship and badassery.
The Hotblooded Author chapter 5 . 6/16/2015
Sooo...Madoka is a Elzam Branstein-level gunwielder and a Mikasa at heart? Awesome!
And the fact that Houki bear alot of resemblance to Sanger Zonvolt in this fic is pretty...overly lucky for everyone who love hammy swordmans or swordwomans.
The Hotblooded Author chapter 4 . 6/16/2015
I know that the Kurogane is suppose to go to Madoka and its a long range IS and all...
...but couldnt you just give it a gigantic drill as a llimit break weapon?!
Also, you have NO idea how much I resisted a Cybuster joke when Cecilia mentioned the whole dance to the wind thing.
Then again, Yukihara Sanshiki and Zankantou Sanshiki are 50 percent identical, so its going to fit our dear emperor pretty well, even if he doesnt have a litteral elemental god.
TkdVZ05UUWdObUlnTmpjZ05HVWdOVF chapter 5 . 6/13/2015