Reviews for IS Infinite Stratos: Sacred Twins
Otaku97 chapter 16 . 10/13
Very nice story
I love it a lot even if you did make char a guy
Hopefully Tabane comes in and hits him with a gender bend gun or something
Thought he has been stealing info I want to see IchiMado go crazy on the French back home for that
Char is just a victim so kill the head instead
Telron chapter 16 . 9/22
great chapter and good fights as well
reydrago chapter 16 . 9/22
nice chapter, but...Really Zero? frozen?
ah, laura... how naive, a soldier don't fight to prove their own strength,
but to protect the civillians...
and if every wars can be settled between teams on arena, it is practically heaven for veterans
The Hotblooded Author chapter 10 . 6/16
...Orimouto konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai...
My Orimouto cant be this cute!
The Hotblooded Author chapter 9 . 6/16
Jet Knu- Allright thats it, this fanfic is what my fic is striving for! A subtle crossover with SRW. I mean good lord, Maya just became Kai Kitamura there! The only thing missing now is a Elzam expy, and then we will have the InfStra version of the Agressors: Chifuyu the Legendary Swordmaster, Tabane the awesome genius and Maya the Person who rocks in a crappy mech along with the Elzam expy.
The Hotblooded Author chapter 7 . 6/16
Okay. Its official. You merged two of the most BADASS motherfuckers from SRW into Ichika. I dont know how you manage it, but Ichika now posseses Kyosuke Nanbu's gambling atitude in battle and Sanger Zonvolt's OMGWTFBBQ incredible swordmanship and badassery.
The Hotblooded Author chapter 5 . 6/16
Sooo...Madoka is a Elzam Branstein-level gunwielder and a Mikasa at heart? Awesome!
And the fact that Houki bear alot of resemblance to Sanger Zonvolt in this fic is pretty...overly lucky for everyone who love hammy swordmans or swordwomans.
The Hotblooded Author chapter 4 . 6/16
I know that the Kurogane is suppose to go to Madoka and its a long range IS and all...
...but couldnt you just give it a gigantic drill as a llimit break weapon?!
Also, you have NO idea how much I resisted a Cybuster joke when Cecilia mentioned the whole dance to the wind thing.
Then again, Yukihara Sanshiki and Zankantou Sanshiki are 50 percent identical, so its going to fit our dear emperor pretty well, even if he doesnt have a litteral elemental god.
TkdVZ05UUWdObUlnTmpjZ05HVWdOVF chapter 5 . 6/13
Get Google lmao
Telron chapter 15 . 6/12
wow great story so far
reydrago chapter 15 . 6/6
The German City chapter 14 . 10/27/2014
I really like this story. Since Char's full past hasn't been revealed yet, I'm gonna say that it would be crazy is s/he was actually a girl who had been surgically altered to be a boy by her father, although it would totally fit, it probably isn't what's going on with him/her.
The Collective chapter 14 . 4/29/2014
we want more soon
GGFBank chapter 14 . 3/14/2014
Woah. This is better than I expected.
what I like most is how Ichika portrayed in this fic. He is more cool than canon. I also love this version of madoka.
polarpwnage chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
Someone should volunteer to be editor. I like the story but it feels too literal at times not including the grammar and idioms