Reviews for IS Infinite Stratos: Sacred Twins
The Hotblooded Author chapter 10 . 6/16
...Orimouto konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai...
My Orimouto cant be this cute!
The Hotblooded Author chapter 9 . 6/16
Jet Knu- Allright thats it, this fanfic is what my fic is striving for! A subtle crossover with SRW. I mean good lord, Maya just became Kai Kitamura there! The only thing missing now is a Elzam expy, and then we will have the InfStra version of the Agressors: Chifuyu the Legendary Swordmaster, Tabane the awesome genius and Maya the Person who rocks in a crappy mech along with the Elzam expy.
The Hotblooded Author chapter 7 . 6/16
Okay. Its official. You merged two of the most BADASS motherfuckers from SRW into Ichika. I dont know how you manage it, but Ichika now posseses Kyosuke Nanbu's gambling atitude in battle and Sanger Zonvolt's OMGWTFBBQ incredible swordmanship and badassery.
The Hotblooded Author chapter 5 . 6/16
Sooo...Madoka is a Elzam Branstein-level gunwielder and a Mikasa at heart? Awesome!
And the fact that Houki bear alot of resemblance to Sanger Zonvolt in this fic is pretty...overly lucky for everyone who love hammy swordmans or swordwomans.
The Hotblooded Author chapter 4 . 6/16
I know that the Kurogane is suppose to go to Madoka and its a long range IS and all...
...but couldnt you just give it a gigantic drill as a llimit break weapon?!
Also, you have NO idea how much I resisted a Cybuster joke when Cecilia mentioned the whole dance to the wind thing.
Then again, Yukihara Sanshiki and Zankantou Sanshiki are 50 percent identical, so its going to fit our dear emperor pretty well, even if he doesnt have a litteral elemental god.
TkdVZ05UUWdObUlnTmpjZ05HVWdOVF chapter 5 . 6/13
Get Google lmao
Telron chapter 15 . 6/12
wow great story so far
reydrago chapter 15 . 6/6
YES IT RETURNS,THE EMPEROR OF SILVER THRONE RETURNS
The German City chapter 14 . 10/27/2014
I really like this story. Since Char's full past hasn't been revealed yet, I'm gonna say that it would be crazy is s/he was actually a girl who had been surgically altered to be a boy by her father, although it would totally fit, it probably isn't what's going on with him/her.
The Collective chapter 14 . 4/29/2014
we want more soon
GGFBank chapter 14 . 3/14/2014
Woah. This is better than I expected.
what I like most is how Ichika portrayed in this fic. He is more cool than canon. I also love this version of madoka.
polarpwnage chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
Someone should volunteer to be editor. I like the story but it feels too literal at times not including the grammar and idioms
Guest chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
By any chance English not your first language?
kaazmiz chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
After reading 6 chapters i can say that i found the idea interesting at first.
But it still feels that his sis is nothing more than an added face just for the sake of it. Kinda like with Rin in the anime, new face with litle character depth... thou i can see you are adding on and making her /madoka/ more than that.
Ichika even with the subtle change is still ichika- and i personaly think he ruins the show... so no change here.

Also bad bad english. While i see you have goten a beta there are still places that are off gramaticaly.
But the former chapters? It feels like torture reading through them and really puts off anyne wanting to read this.

While i personly will be droping this i no less wish you luck on this project and hope that you will improve your skills with each written word, and each posted chapter.

Cheers kaazmiz.
Wow chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Holy fuck the grammar in this fic is god fucking terrible. Get a goddamn beta to look over your chapters because they the amount of holes in your story is fucking staggering.