Reviews for Lemon High
It's been a long time, but you should continue this.
What? Shouldn't she know these things?
Tamsin chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
Victory! I guessed either Jacob or Paul.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/16/2014
Plse do a carlisle and bella fanfic
Paula chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
You all are some sick pieces of shit writing these stories who the fuck are your parents, and why are you so twisted. Your rabbit died could you be pregnant at age twelve,would be no surprise.
someone chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
that was so sexy
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Loved it! Please continue writting! I was soooooo disappointed when the original author stopped writing but I am so glad you continued! I would love some more Bella/Charlie/Renee or some more Bella/Tanya/James ! It was amazing, please continue writting! I hope you can get the next chapter up soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
Wow! Good job! Way to go for stealing someone else's fanfic!
Horny as hell chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Ugh, I wish I was Bella and could get fucked like that. James, Charlie's and Paul's cocks sound so gooood, really need them in my wet pussy.
Please write more. You are amazing at this. Like, seriously.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
I thought the girl was Leah. Who the heck is Jacquie? Did you copy this from someone else's fanfic? Well, next time you copy/paste someone else's work make sure you double check it first before posting it.
Jenny chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
Oh hot damn! That was a good chapter :D
svpernxtvrxl chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
MY FAVE CHAPTER! PLEASE UPDATE! I ALMOST CUM JUST READING THIS!
Mrs.AlexMeraz chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Hey, I Really Like This Story! Continue Please?
gleek987 chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
can we see the high school? what its really like (like more info/in the hallways or something?)? and edward/bella!
gleek987 chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
hiya, i was wondering, is everyone in the chapter in the school? as well, will we see more? because the 1st chapter only got a little information in it. carry on with the story! nothing like lemony goodness ;)