Reviews for Breathing Space
Rachel Garber chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
Ahhhhh, please don't let him die, all the wasted time, but must they be punished for not realizing their love for each other. I love my boys so much they can't be parted before they've started.
rachel garber chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I guess the best part is that the are in this together, and for once Morgan is where he should be when the end seems to be near,with Reid. scary but good start
Shady79MM chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
The premise of the story may be clich├ęd, but your writing is brilliant. Absolutely loved the part with Morgan's confusion and hurt at Hotch 'kissing' Reid during CPR!
Of Chaos and Mischief chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Christ, what a ride this story was, particularly the last chapter. So so beautifully written. Thank you for sharing.
Susanne chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
Loved this story and the sequel as well!
Silverspeare chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
Oh god the last sentence just melted me
The0neR1ng chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
Your not aloud to end it like tat!
A Nest of Nargles chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
oh my god, i nearly had a heart attack before i read the note about the squeal. Merlin i hope Reid is alive, it'd be so tragic other wise, still good i'm sure because this is great too even with such a rather foreboding cliff hanger. going strait to the sequel now.
Trahnfisch chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
wow! this was just amazing! really great story!
thank you very much!
Moonlight Calls chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
You almost had me crying! oKay yes teary eyed, but they didn't fall! i shall read the sequel tomorrow when it isn't so late... :D
Stari-nite chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
This story is beautiful, bittersweet, desperate- I could go on and on. This was wonderfully written, and I could really feel the pain, love, and sense of loss they must of felt the whole time. Thank you for posting this!
LunaticV chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
aaw, this is so sweet and heart-breaking!

it's a wonderful story
hali chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
Hi! Liked the story, thank you! Dialogs are very believable, and the whole thing was kind of like a movie - when you can almost see and hear what's happening.
pipinheart chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
A nice piece. Derek and Spencer will make a good couple. First person is a bit awkward to read, but you done well with it.
omgnotagain chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
Oh thank you so much, I have been hoping to read more. Love this story and wanted to know the next chapter.