Reviews for Burning
TruffleHead chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Awwh. D: A fantastic idea. Let me go cry now.

Truff
Charged Lightning chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Wow. So much meaning conveyed in that one word. Brilliant.
Frecko chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
It's a great one shot, simple but meaningful. I like the way he just answers honestly after panicking over what to say, and that Arthur just leaves it be even though he wants to ask more.
Murphy AT chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
GOOD.
Sliverloc303 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Really well written. Merlin's fear is being burned at the stake for magic. A lot said in very few words, very nice.
Kitty O chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Oh poor Merlin. Nice story, little out of nowhere, but I did like it.

And I can see how Merlin would fear that.
Hopeful Puppy chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Oooh! I really like the idea, it's very original. You could do a lot with this and that's why I think, while it's good, it could be better. It could definately be longer. You could make a list of the things Merlin fears and put the two of them in situations where Arthur finds out each fear one by one. That's just an idea of how you could make it longer and better in my opinion. Otherwise, it was very interesting and well written.

Thank you for the enjoyable read and keep it up! )
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Oh, I really liked this story and would love to see it in the actual show!

I had a sudden flash, a thought of a scene where the knights are all gathered around and saying what they are afraid of most. If I ever decide to write it up and post it (though it will likely never happen) may I use Merlin's answer of Burning? I'll credit you of course.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I really liked it! Good story!
Veni Vidi Vichi chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I really liked this story. I thought it was cool that Arthur was curious at to the reason for burning being Merlin's biggest fear.
pegasus185 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I like it... short and sweet! I also like the honesty of Merlin's answer- it shows that he almosts trusts Arthur. :)
CaptainOzone chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This was really sweet. I'd love to see more of this idea!
tigress pearl chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I like it. There are so many unsaid things between Merlin and Arthur but they both respects each other: Merlin in not lying to Arthur and Arthur in not asking more questions.
Dee chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Good answer - true how a question like that could really throw Merlin off. I liked it.
Thomson chapter 1 . 9/5/2011