Reviews for Old Friends
darck ben chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
another great story
DestroyerDRT chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Is there a sequel to this one?
Jamesk19 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Nice story you should write more like the cross over
NoOneYouDontKnow chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Awesome, glad you got them to team up!

I felt the first half of the story dragged on a little, but the second half was really fun. Looking forward to what Chris has up his sleeves and what Abby, Owen, and Mindy will do to stop him.
TorontoBatFan chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Good follow-up.

I'm still amazed nobody has pointed out how much Abby and Mindy look alike.

Will there ever be a point where the Owen and Abby tell Dave and Mindy their backstory and vice versa?

The climax was cool. I am curious just how Chris D'Amico knew to kidnap Dave's dad, Marcus and Katie. Obviously, it means he's learned Dave and Mindy's secret identities...but just how did he do that? Did he try to figure out who Big Daddy was and work back from there? (i.e. He learned it was Damon Macready, who had a daughter at the right age for Hit-Girl...She, in turn, is known to always hang out with Dave Lizewski...etc.)

I'm glad Dave will be alright. I hope that Mindy is unable to find D'Amico until Dave is able to join them for the endgame.

I laughed at " I looked at Katie to see if she dropped dead from shock but she just passed out. Damn, I mean, poor Katie." LOL

I'm glad Owen and Abby have opted to stay in New York City. BTW, the population is over 8 million -versus the thousands Abby described. Not to mention they can always hit New Jersey. (Do you think Owen or Abby might be fans of "Jersey Shore"? LOL)

Looking forward to your next entry. :-D