Reviews for Tea Leaves
JuliaBC chapter 21 . 4/9
Wild strawberry. Oh, Mycroft's phone call :)
JuliaBC chapter 17 . 4/9
Oh, wow I love the chapter title! The chapter itself was good too :D
JuliaBC chapter 15 . 4/9
Mycroft didn't mind though.

I like the way you write their relationship. It's a bit softer than on the show, but still prickly enough to stay true.
JuliaBC chapter 12 . 4/9
John forgot what he was going to ask the girl. Sweet!
JuliaBC chapter 10 . 4/9
Loved the last sentence.
GrimmGooseGirl chapter 199 . 3/21
...i just read this entire story on two days... It's was the fluffiest thing I ever did read and then this fantastic angst appeared! now the tension since the best new year's kiss scene ever has finally dissipated and I find myself wanting to go back and read our all over again! XD thank you very much for this story even if you've grown out of the fandom, for its been a wonderful thing to read :)
Dead Hero chapter 199 . 3/10
Eh, forgive a first time reviewer for this fic... but uh..
GET YO ASS IN GEAR AND GIVE US MORE BLOODY FANTASTIC JOHNLOCK!
...ehehe. \_(ツ)_/
Dead Hero chapter 32 . 3/10
I know which one your talking about! But, damn it all, I can't remember the name of the case. Eergh.
LiAlH4h2o chapter 130 . 2/18
Sherlock there exist an option for you where the somatic cell within the ovum is replaced by a male's. they can create gay babies with out have to make an awkward silence.
LiAlH4h2o chapter 52 . 2/16
Can I have your family? My parents still think that I speak of John Locke when I say johnlock.. Not that I didn't enjoy Candide but still.
They also still think that I will get married one day... I am 18 and the only interest i have romantically is slash fan fic/art.
writeswithfeatherquills chapter 199 . 1/3
I just found this little masterpiece, and read all 199 chapters in under an hour, despite the fact that pm passed long ago. Holy waffles this is SO FRICKING GOOD. I wait with bated breath for the final chapter, and thank you for bringing this little piece of brilliance into the world. YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER. I love absolutely everything about this story. The beginning, the slow lead up to the big I-love-him-when-did-that-happen (which was beautifully executed, by the way) and the New Years kiss was just so perfect. GAH I can't get enough of this! Sorry, I meant this to be a short review, heh...
mollychankawaii chapter 199 . 1/1
Eeeeeeeek! I've basically read this entire story in the last three hours. Love it. It's just amazingly fantastic and beautiful and I'm sad it's ending but I need that last chapter. My life will be incomplete without it so I will wait with bated breath for its arrival onto the magnificent Internet and reread all the moments that have made me want to jump up and down with excitement all over again (I would have jumped up and down but I've stayed up all night reading in bed so can't physically jump up and down). Thank you, I'm so lucky to have stumbled upon this gorgeous story. I can't wait for the next update! My heart broke when I read that you intended to write 200 chapters but had only written 199. It has been a roller coaster of emotion just looking at publishing dates trying to work out if the story was finished, never mind the fantabulously adorable story. I'm lost for words (which seldom happens - ask anyone) except thank you.
mollychankawaii chapter 171 . 1/1
Ohmigod. Thank you. After squealing in delight at the end of the last chapter and whilst waiting for the next page to load on my browser I had a thought that darkened my mood. Thank you for not making it an awkward kiss. I would have died if John had pulled away in shock. I died because they kissed but it was dying in a good way if you get what I mean. ;)
mollychankawaii chapter 127 . 1/1
I keep letting out silent fangirl screams when reading your story... I'm in bed, supposed to be asleep so I can't go full pelt fangirl but I just thought I'd let you know the way things are going between Sherlock and John is adorable! ! ! !
mollychankawaii chapter 60 . 1/1
Hiya! Love the story so far. Awesome concept and I love the writing style. The challenge of writing with creativity on a plot line which has already happened, adapting it to work to a theme with the restrictions of not only the word limitations but also the input of your colours every chapter! That really shows passion and skill as a writer. I congratulate you. The "whom" in this chapter seems out of place. I believe it should be "who". Don't take my word for it though. I just thought I'd mention it. :)
1,595 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »