Reviews for Tea Leaves
GoldenBug Prime chapter 200 . 7/28
Gaaaahhhh don't end this!
lovemusicissa chapter 200 . 7/25
Absolutely wonderful! Thank you for this amazing fic!
marlogirl chapter 49 . 7/25
Gregorian chants are awesome
Sendai chapter 111 . 7/16
I'm into chapter 111. I've enjoyed your story very much. I confess that I was spurred to review because you mentioned that someone complained that Sherlock and his brother had blue eyes and their parents had blue eyes. Biologically, this is more than possible, it's common. Blue eyes are the result if recessive genes. If Anita and David each carry a brown (dominant) gene and a blue recessive gene, then they would have brown eyes. Each offspring would have a 25% chance of getting a double dose if blue eyed genes and thus have blue eyes. So the blue eyes are quite possible. I'm sure one of your fans already cleared all that up, but just in case I thought I send this on.
Of course, I don't see why it would be necessary to criticize you even if the genetics hadn't worked out. This is a very lovely story and it (and you) deserve lots and lots of compliments. Luckily for me, I get to read almost 90 more chapters before I get caught up, because I have nearly 90 more chapters to enjoy :D
Mademoiselle Anarchie chapter 200 . 7/15
200 of chapters in three hours! I'm on fire! And oh dear God, IT WAS WORTH IT. I COMPLETELY LOVE IT! It's just marvellous, it's a great redaction, and oh! The way you've develope the characters? It's brilliant! This story is without doubt one of the best I've ever read. Congrats! And thanks for sharing your magnificent work!
Thanks for finishing :)
I love it!
IBISH chapter 200 . 7/12
Wonderful series! And a wonderful ending. Keep on writing!
Bambi4ever chapter 200 . 7/12
OMG! I seriously screamed when i saw the update on myphone, i was so sure you had like died or something lol
but anyways thank you for finishing this story for us, it was a perfect ending
-B4e
asphyxe chapter 199 . 7/3
First of all, your mumsy is so cute! I really super duper love your story, please don't let it end there. ;-; It was so much fun reading! Update soon, your story's amazing!
theBrillianceofNight chapter 197 . 6/21
Yeah, John would have some fury flowing through him. Happy to see that inclusion.
theBrillianceofNight chapter 189 . 6/21
Okay, this was better than what I thought it would be. That's even more sweetly sentimental and I still kind of feel like hitting myself in the face with a pillow, but I think I'll be able to resist the urge.
theBrillianceofNight chapter 184 . 6/21
If the passcode is something like John's birthday, I might hit myself with a pillow for Sherlock's sentimentality, as much as he may like to deny it.
theBrillianceofNight chapter 183 . 6/21
I actually love the idea as Sebastiana as Jim's spunky badass lady friend. Kudos to you for this interpretation.
1,667 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »