Reviews for Tea Leaves
Guest chapter 200 . 1h
So lovely, read it in one go! Every character was amazing I can't say enough about this!
tardisoftheshire chapter 32 . 1/11
OOOOHH I THINK I KNOW WHICH STORY IT IS! and I think it was also my first Sherlock Holmes story as well! :DDD
tardisoftheshire chapter 31 . 1/11
Hi there! Just wanted to tell you that I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR STORY! It is SO GOOD AND ADORABLE! I can't read it fast enough! (although if I read it too fast, it'll all be gone quickly, so I'll try to pace myself lol) I seriously almost didn't read it because you said that most chapters were only 100 words, and I've never read a story with so few words per chapter, so I was a bit wary :o But WOW how even can you make such a squeal-worthy masterpiece out of ONE HUNDRED WORDS FOR MOST CHAPTERS HOW IS THAT POSSIBLLLLLLLE?! YOU DESERVE ALL THE (not burnt, of course ;)) COOKIES IN THE WORLD FOR THE QUALITY OF THIS FANTASTIC STORY! :DDDDD your comment about stalking your readers made me laugh XD and I don't have anything on my profile yet (or any published stories ;_; ), but I am most certainly a real person :) You can be sure of this because I like cookies, Lord of the Rings, Doctor Who, and playing flute 3 (how could anyone who's not real like Doctor Who?! XD) I also giggled when I saw the title of the chapter! Beauty and the Beast is my favorite movie EVER (and I'm SO excited for the new one!). Can't wait to see the "something there" between our favorite crime-solving duo play out over the course of the rest of the story! :DDD I will DEFINITELY be following and favoriting you and your wonderful, adorable story! (and sorry for the rather lengthy review lol, but I had to tell you everything I thought :o) )

P.S. You have captured the characters of John and Sherlock PERFECTLY! They're so GOOD and extremely believable! I can totally see them saying the dialogue in the story in an actual episode XD 3
Amy chapter 200 . 11/28/2016
Sorry, I don't have an account. But I wanted to tell you I absolutely loved this fic- it's the first time I've ever had the patience to read a Drabble all the way through. That being said.. I felt like the ending with Jim was a little.. lazy. You had so much build up that it was kind of a let down. But again, I absolutely loved your writing and the story
Nightshade09 chapter 200 . 11/2/2016
OhMyGod. THIS WAS AMAZING! AND DAMMIT ITS OVER ALREADY. I SWEAR I FEEL LIKE I JUST STARTED READING IT AND NOW ITS DONE. THE ENDING WAS SO SWEET! I LOVVVE IT!
GoldenBug Prime chapter 200 . 7/28/2016
Gaaaahhhh don't end this!
lovemusicissa chapter 200 . 7/25/2016
Absolutely wonderful! Thank you for this amazing fic!
marlogirl chapter 49 . 7/25/2016
Gregorian chants are awesome
Sendai chapter 111 . 7/16/2016
I'm into chapter 111. I've enjoyed your story very much. I confess that I was spurred to review because you mentioned that someone complained that Sherlock and his brother had blue eyes and their parents had blue eyes. Biologically, this is more than possible, it's common. Blue eyes are the result if recessive genes. If Anita and David each carry a brown (dominant) gene and a blue recessive gene, then they would have brown eyes. Each offspring would have a 25% chance of getting a double dose if blue eyed genes and thus have blue eyes. So the blue eyes are quite possible. I'm sure one of your fans already cleared all that up, but just in case I thought I send this on.
Of course, I don't see why it would be necessary to criticize you even if the genetics hadn't worked out. This is a very lovely story and it (and you) deserve lots and lots of compliments. Luckily for me, I get to read almost 90 more chapters before I get caught up, because I have nearly 90 more chapters to enjoy :D
Mademoiselle Anarchie chapter 200 . 7/15/2016
200 of chapters in three hours! I'm on fire! And oh dear God, IT WAS WORTH IT. I COMPLETELY LOVE IT! It's just marvellous, it's a great redaction, and oh! The way you've develope the characters? It's brilliant! This story is without doubt one of the best I've ever read. Congrats! And thanks for sharing your magnificent work!
Guest chapter 200 . 7/14/2016
Thanks for finishing :)
Guest chapter 200 . 7/12/2016
Guest chapter 200 . 7/12/2016
I love it!
IBISH chapter 200 . 7/12/2016
Wonderful series! And a wonderful ending. Keep on writing!
Bambi4ever chapter 200 . 7/12/2016
OMG! I seriously screamed when i saw the update on myphone, i was so sure you had like died or something lol
but anyways thank you for finishing this story for us, it was a perfect ending
-B4e