Reviews for Come What May
iona chapter 8 . 8/17/2007
please continue iwill like to read the end
Maria656 chapter 8 . 4/3/2005
I would love to see the end of this!
Maria656 chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
This is really for the whole story. I wish you would finish this! What's here is beautiful.
nat452 chapter 8 . 7/9/2004
well i know that you havnt written anything in a while more like 2yrs but i know this is not the end of your story

loved how max now has the family she always wanted and that everything turned out for them

but who is at the door and what happens next i really need to know i hope that m/l get married

i have read this stoy many times an have been waiting for an update for so long so maybe i can persuade you to finish the story

loved it heaps and please update rally soon
Pink chapter 8 . 6/11/2004
Why do you always do this to me? i'm always reading your stories at a late stage, and you always give me the cliff-hanger, please get back into Fanfic and finish this brilliant story!
Babyangel86 chapter 8 . 4/18/2004
hey...its ben two years and all,but i gotta ask: why didn;tya finish the story? it was coming on so well.
danielle sherman chapter 8 . 5/13/2003
that story was amazing can you write another story please

barcode452
Quarkz chapter 8 . 12/16/2002
Love Love Love the story! Please keep going! I love your name by the way, is it your real name?
MarcelDark chapter 8 . 10/4/2002
This fiction is really great and I have already read it a couple of time, so I hope u can manage to continue it and post soon, it's already a long time singe you last updated. :(
Mystic25 chapter 2 . 8/20/2002
hey again,

wanted to add hope your feelin' better from your accident..sorry to hear bout it.

and if ya need something to do i have a ton of fics here to read if you get bored.

anywayz keep writin' and feel better

peace again

mystic
Mystic25 chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
Just read all the chapters you posted.

They kick so much a$$ it's not even funny.

love the way Max took in the little girl,

the show always potrayed her soft spot for

kids.

Also great plot with her finding Sandeman and

her mother, thing almost made me cry. Plus you had enough action and 'adult stuff' (knod, knod

wink wink) to keep it from being a sap thing.

keep it up...it sooooooo rocks...

peace

mystic
Jade-Tessier chapter 8 . 8/16/2002
i love it! i'm glad you posted another chapter! great cliffhanger. keep it going :) !
mackenzie karls chapter 8 . 8/16/2002
hey u need to tell us what happends next?
White Kittie chapter 8 . 8/16/2002
Its Lydecker... Or Zack... Bloody hell is it Ting?

Dare you leaving me in suspense while I'm enjoying this story. (Grins). This is SO good, I'm actuslly staying up late catching up on all your stuff and neglecting AIM and crap.

Continue ASAP, or I'll force you... Nah...

White Kittie in a insane mood
Angelbebe chapter 8 . 8/15/2002
Thanks for coming back to this story.

It's worth waiting for.

Hope you can post more regularly.