Reviews for Borderline
HelloI'mOz chapter 1 . 2/27
Aww! I really liked this fic because I am honestly all for people who are attracted to people who are not yet legal but don't act on their desires. I think it's bullshit that they're hated and labeled as horrible people who souls be locked away even if they never did anything inappropriate to younger children. This sorta backs up that argument. Yeah.
Anon chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Oh my god that was so good. Christ. You involved every character featured in canon scenes with Romano and Antionio in them, and on top of that you made their backstory so believable and explained the relationship between the two of them. I was so glad that it didn't feature that bullshit romantic crap or even worse, shota.
I loved it so much. It gave me feels and it was well described and Romano and Spain were in character and it was oh-so-wonderful.
Good on you!
m4rs chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Ahaha~ That was a perfect mix of sadness and story. I liked that.

This is actually how I think Spain saw things back in the day. The only difference is that I'm a bad person and my headcanon is that Spain would have acted on it. Not like sex or anything, but... kinda just telling Roma how he felt, I guess.

I have to admit, my favorite scene was the one with France. I've always liked to think that Spain was very conflicted with his feelings when it comes to Chibi/Teen!Romano. I think it had certain impact that even France, country of love, looked down upon it.

(300 years of waiting, though. Spain is such a good man.)

The idea that Spain hates kids caught me off guard, but it's actually kinda canon. Hima did say that Spain treatment of his New World colonies was the complete opposite of his treatment with Romano, after all. Hahaha~ (why am i laughing)

Interesting take on their relationship. I love Chibi!mano/Spain, just because it can be seen and played out in so many different ways. The real variable in their relationship is Spain, in my opinion, and it always interests me to see others' interpretations of him when he was an empire.

Nice one-shot, gotta love that open ending. Makes you wonder~
Queen MiMi of Wonderland chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This... this made me so depressed but very happy at the ending.
I love this story, so much
crazyanimelover98 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Such a cute story X3
KitsuneMagic48 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Omg yay! That was a good story!
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This was an absolutely lovely read. I especially like your take on Spain's character and his thought process. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
awwww i think i have a toothache :D and i like it...
love-heart-heart chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
*does Taemin's evil laugh* kekeke...

[here's the link. If you haven't already heard of it, ofcourse. Just remove the spaces. w w w .yout ube ?reload 3 &r dm m2 rht13j f#/wa tch ?vN1 _U 9I1jvRc ]

now WHAT would they do in the house, I wonder... };)

But this was very well written, and I enjoyed the lack of any errors (grammatical, spelling, etc...).

I think I just sounded like Austria, didnt I? Oh well! It sometimes pays to be a free loading noble.
Skyebyrd chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Can I just pause right here for a moment and tell you just how much I love this story? Really, because it is just...amazing. Truly fantastic 3

I love (and have loved for a while now, so thanks for doing it so well!) the idea that Spain has loved Romano since he first moved in with him, but that Spain refused to do anything about it. So this whole story was just one of my dearest headcanons come to life! 3

Really, it was fantastic and I didn't see anything wrong with it!

Skyebyrd
kasama chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
aw super cute u should continue it, like add some more yaoi and such :3 good job tho it made me cry lol

I'm such a fan girl xD
Reijeux chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I really loved your take on Spain's hating kids, etc. and then Romano, in his own way, taming him.

Gosh, this entire fic though aaahh I loved it :)
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
thats really sweet...is there to be a continuation?
Ukulala chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This is pigeonattack, who recently sent you an email explaining the circumstances. I have a new account now, so I can properly pay tribute!

That was... just...

Wow. SO beautiful. I almost cried. Stupid Spanish bastardo... making me cry...

WAAAAHHHHHHH!
Akemi713 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
So amazing! I love the part when Romano was leaving Spain, it was my favorite! XD