Reviews for Borderline
absolutely amazing! still falls under shota though since roma is a kid at first.
SalyKon chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
I HATE THIS! y nisiquiera son espaƱola...
Allie chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
I LOVE THIS! I LOVE YOU! Please wright more I would like to read a sequel to this were Spain is taking care of Romano in his house because he moved back in and then Romano crosses the line after some time from Romania p.o.v. Though. Omg it would be so cute please please please?
Someone chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
This was really cute! XD
Dreamshipper229 chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
This was exactly what I was looking for! My friend doesn't understand Spamano at all and I gave up on explaining how they're nations and it doesn't work the same as it does with humans. I'm so gonna make her read this! Thank you! Ich Liebe Dich! Xoxo
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
HelloI'mOz chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Aww! I really liked this fic because I am honestly all for people who are attracted to people who are not yet legal but don't act on their desires. I think it's bullshit that they're hated and labeled as horrible people who souls be locked away even if they never did anything inappropriate to younger children. This sorta backs up that argument. Yeah.
Anon chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Oh my god that was so good. Christ. You involved every character featured in canon scenes with Romano and Antionio in them, and on top of that you made their backstory so believable and explained the relationship between the two of them. I was so glad that it didn't feature that bullshit romantic crap or even worse, shota.
I loved it so much. It gave me feels and it was well described and Romano and Spain were in character and it was oh-so-wonderful.
Good on you!
m4rs chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Ahaha~ That was a perfect mix of sadness and story. I liked that.

This is actually how I think Spain saw things back in the day. The only difference is that I'm a bad person and my headcanon is that Spain would have acted on it. Not like sex or anything, but... kinda just telling Roma how he felt, I guess.

I have to admit, my favorite scene was the one with France. I've always liked to think that Spain was very conflicted with his feelings when it comes to Chibi/Teen!Romano. I think it had certain impact that even France, country of love, looked down upon it.

(300 years of waiting, though. Spain is such a good man.)

The idea that Spain hates kids caught me off guard, but it's actually kinda canon. Hima did say that Spain treatment of his New World colonies was the complete opposite of his treatment with Romano, after all. Hahaha~ (why am i laughing)

Interesting take on their relationship. I love Chibi!mano/Spain, just because it can be seen and played out in so many different ways. The real variable in their relationship is Spain, in my opinion, and it always interests me to see others' interpretations of him when he was an empire.

Nice one-shot, gotta love that open ending. Makes you wonder~
Queen MiMi of Wonderland chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This... this made me so depressed but very happy at the ending.
I love this story, so much
crazyanimelover98 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Such a cute story X3
KitsuneMagic48 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Omg yay! That was a good story!
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This was an absolutely lovely read. I especially like your take on Spain's character and his thought process. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
awwww i think i have a toothache :D and i like it...
ninjafujoshi chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
*does Taemin's evil laugh* kekeke...

[here's the link. If you haven't already heard of it, ofcourse. Just remove the spaces. w w w .yout ube ?reload 3 &r dm m2 rht13j f#/wa tch ?vN1 _U 9I1jvRc ]

now WHAT would they do in the house, I wonder... };)

But this was very well written, and I enjoyed the lack of any errors (grammatical, spelling, etc...).

I think I just sounded like Austria, didnt I? Oh well! It sometimes pays to be a free loading noble.