Reviews for Harry Potter and a Changing World
Bronze chapter 2 . 9/14
My only question, one that A. P. W.B. Dumb-as-a-Door should ask himself is, "Will he survive annoying Harry with all those stupid tasks while endangering the school? " If the answer is NO then he had better rethink forcing Harry to attend. Wonder story ForeverTheKnight. My only complaint isn't even aimed at you. So far at least, this is the closest to Harry Potter meets Scott Free and Big Barda story that I've found. Tough this is a wonderfully funny story in parts. I could help wondering what would've happened to Vernon had he tied to hurt Harry after Harry absorbed those dark energies? Possible Post Crispy Critter anyone? Now we'll never know.
highlander348 chapter 2 . 9/9
Sucks balls
MattKennedy chapter 2 . 6/4
Cool story! Hope you continue it sometime. :)
Mrmikezabini227 chapter 2 . 4/14
Harry Potter/Daphne Greengrass
madmanmark666 chapter 2 . 1/11
I don't think I've seen a story like this before its totally unique keep it going :-D
Tsamoka chapter 2 . 1/9
Interesting. A god-like version of Harry without the typical "just-add-water" insta-power-up? This could turn out to be a really good story. Keep up the good work! :)
Multipule-Characters1-Acct chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
Luna L.?
Guest chapter 2 . 3/20/2015
we want more soon
Justaguy chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
you sir, and I use the term sir ambiguously, are a marvelous author. also I think I would like to see harry and raven, I know there would be an age gap but maybe some weird magical accident sends to the past of an alternate timeline. Or raven summons harry during the trigon arc to beat up trigon. I just really wanna see some harryxraven
readingcompulsion24 chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
Someone either has to adopt this or you need to update. We the people need more lol awesome fic!
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
I want more! As sad as it is, I am incapable of actually adding anything more useful than that, other than asking what kind of costume Harry's gonna have? Perhaps a more avian one in the same vein as Batman, Batgirl, Robin, and Nightwing? Or maybe something more magical, the way Oracle is, given his magical core?

Well, one thing is for certain, I really liked it and I hope that you continue it soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
supert history
Richard Robin Dick Grayson chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Love your story it's soooo kwl please continue
IamOminous chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
This is a great story please continue it because its awesome!1
Jostanos chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
YOU PASS!
FLAWLESS VICTORY!

Albus received precisely what he deserved for Placing Harry with 'the Animals' *coughs* I mean Dursley's.

But how may this effect his plans for when Harry goes to Hogwarts?

Also.. With Harry being a 'Grayson/Wayne' now.. and having a HUGE family of 'Supers'..

Well.. What may happen next?