Reviews for Taken in the Night
nattynel80 chapter 11 . 4/22/2014
I just discovered your stories. I love them and hope you continue. You are talented
aussie33 chapter 9 . 4/21/2014
I just read this for the third time. Please please please update! What a cliffhanger! I can't wait to read what is next for these two. I hope you return to this story. It is definitely one of my favorite Edward and Bella stories. I love your characters and the intricate story you have woven. I can't wait to read more!
aniseed flower chapter 11 . 4/20/2014
Awwww. I don't know about Bella but I had Stockholm syndrome almost straight away...
Thank you AGAIN for writing. Although I cant imagine someone would get sick of people showing appreciation... Hehe
elizi02 chapter 11 . 4/13/2014
It's almost been a year since you've last updated.. And the last chapter is so heartbreaking and it feels like it's the end. :'( This is probably tge saddest story ever but that's what makes this great I think. Althought it is fictional, I really like how you made it believable with how the characters think, you know? Lol I dont think I make sense but I amm actually crying because of this. :'(

Please oh please update! This shouldn't be the end of it.. And you're a reallyyyyy great writer. But I really hope you update this. :((
lisel chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
That is grait
Kats Flower Girls chapter 11 . 4/4/2014
How did I miss this chapter?! I was checking to see if there was a new chapter of 'Crossing the Line' and had to reread 'Taken' ... Sooooo glad I did!
I can't believe Edward let Bella go! Maybe there is hope for them! Yay!
EdwardForever chapter 11 . 4/2/2014
Oh my gosh! You have to update soon ;) I am totally in love with Stalkerward ;)
Guest chapter 11 . 4/1/2014
You should frinsh this story
Takenlover chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
Loving the story! I hope you can update soon :)
mystic47 chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
Well, im crazy, so id aww its so sweet... and creepy and i wouldnt say no if he asked me loved the chapter BTW
TwiLover chapter 11 . 3/16/2014
plzzzzzzzzzzzz update fast
I m vry curios and it is killing me
MgaoqiaoM chapter 11 . 3/15/2014
I loved this sorry before and love it again now! Please keep writing!
JD Thorn chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
I am really loving the story. I just wish there was more. I do however understand personal life gets priority over writing. So I wish you all the best with your children and what you're going through, and I'm looking forward to seeing more from you in the future whenever that may be.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/7/2014