Reviews for Taken in the Night
SincerelyEdward chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Love it :)
aaaaahhhhh chapter 11 . 7/14/2013
Please please please update soon! Greatest story!
Twiwriter27 chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
Such a great story son far I am dying to know what is going to happen next. Please please please uptate soon.
Brit chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
please update soon.
pati1993 chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
I hope you will post more soon! please ?! :)
TWIMOMJAIME chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
Totally loving this story and can't wait for the next chapter!
khdfvb chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
Pleeeeeeease update soon!
I absolutly love it! :)))
tannerbree979 chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
Love the story :)
Bloody Oak chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
I absolutely love this story. I hope you update very very soon.
KAYLA-PATTINSON chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
Please please please please please please please please please please please ect. Update soon and don't leave this story! It's sooooo good and I reallyyyyyyyy want to keep reading it!
MisTwilight chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
my favourite love story... it makes my eyes well with tears and my heart swell with emotions.. thank you for writing this
Georgia chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
Your story is amazing i hope you update soon!I cried a lot and i hope this story will be finished because it really is marvellous!I will patiently wait because i LOVE this story!Well done great job!
Lots of love!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
Your story is fantastic!I cried so much and i know it is not the end!I love it one of the best stories in fanfiction!I am looking forward to reading the next chapter and learning more about Edward!Best wishes from me!
jonzie chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
So sad. Even though I can understand her internal conflict. I know it sounds weird, but she should have at least invited him in. Give him some hope before he goes completely suicidal. Yeah, yeah. Complete Stockholm syndrome. :-) Can you blame me?

Anyway, I hope it doesn't take long for the next update. I really like this story.

-jonzie
aussie33 chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
This story made me laugh, made me cry and I loved every second of it. Pleae update. I understand how RL can be, but I hope you find the time to redevote to this stoy. We love you and can't wait to see how their story ends :)
2,729 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »