Reviews for Taken in the Night
carebear309 chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
I'm gonna lean towards creepy for now since we don't know much about him yet.
kitkat681 chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
Hugs and kisses to both Melanie and you! Wonderful chapter and yep, Edward is totally delusional.
scareDcat chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
Yup he's seriously delusional! I'm trying really hard not to compare to your other version as you said you'd made changes but I always thought he should have come clean straight away instead of these innapropriate gestures ~ then again they fit with his character ~ he really doesn't know how to act appropriately (kidnapping the love of your life is a great example of that!).
latuacantante4him chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
Poor Bella. Edward doesn't seem to be violent. But why would he kidnap her instead of talking to her?
princess07890 chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
I don't think I could say no if he asked to kiss me. I am glad he loves her, but hope it won't take long for her to respond in kind. I completely understand about school, family and WIPs :) Will patiently wait for the next one :D
brittl76 chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
I am going to pretend I have not read the original and just go with my gut

Edward is a nut job. Plain and simple. I mean you kidnap a girl because you love her?

And the way he is going about it, like it is normal. Oh here let me make you some breakfast. Oh you want some wine with dinner? Oh pick out a movie we can watch. Um can you at least explain why you kidnapped her because right now after 5 chapters you are psychopath.

okay i am done ranting about the character. Please don't take my ranting the wrong way. It is not meant to be criticism on your writing. In fact the opposite. You have me all bent out of shape because of it and I love it.

Thank for giving us 5 chapters so quickly.
jm1708 chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
He is delusional. I mean seriously?... But he's so sweet. I'll kiss him hehe

Thanks for this story I really love it
KPat493 chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
I find this story and Edward Creepingly Sweet! I keep hoping that there is something that we just are not privy to right now. That is what is keeping me from saying that he is delusional,delusional. He is just slightly delusional in the thought that it was better to kidnap her than to meet her on other terms. Did he save her from some other fate by kidnapping her? Was he there as a body guard for her and fell for her, then had to kidnap her to save her life? It makes me wonder if there is some other threat out there...Hmmm
Nonita chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
I want more please.
bella0609 chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
Sorry, I'm with Bella - I'd be scared to death! She's kidnapped. There's no other way to think about it! At least he's not being mean, but how long will his patience last?
lilmstran chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
Loved it

Keep going

Can't wait to read the next chapter
Edlovesme chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
Ok to me he is sweet creepy. I don't know what to think, so I won't and I will just wait to see how this plays out.
DBrandonCullen chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
Creepy Sweet Creepy Sweet Creepy Sweet well I can not decide. Please try to update soon!
motherbeatrice chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
yeah right, he's not delusional and I'm the Queen of England. Yikes, he gives me the creeps.

Love the story though.
AnaCrisCullen chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
Definitely "Aww, he loves her" and though the situation is kinda creepy, he's not delusional, at least from what I remember of the first version, he is not!

And I guess Bella is right to deny the kiss, I just don't know if I would be strong enough to do that!
2,838 | « Prev Page 1 .. 141 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 161 .. Last Next »