Reviews for Taken in the Night
StupidLambTanya chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
I'm torn in two. a part of me feels so sad for him but another part wants to run him through!
pennycocktail chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
Looking forward to another great story... and a My Viking update, too!
latuacantante4him chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
I wonder what happened to him? Poor Bella. I have a feeling he really likes her, doesn't have any friends or family and it would seem socially awkward? Didn't know how to approach her to talk to her?
alli62 chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
I'm a sucker for any kind of Edward. Kidnapperward is no different.
latuacantante4him chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
I would want to leave. He obviously cares for her but he sure went about this the wrong way. I wonder what is wrong with him?
virgofan chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
I don't feel sorry for Edward. He is obviously delusional if he thinks forcibly taking Bella and holding her against her will is going to make her want to be with him. Why didn't he just try to talk to her in all the months that he was stalking her? Its going to take a lot for me to like this Edward because at the moment, I wouldn't be upset if he got thrown in prison.
duchess0amy chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
Edward is the sweetest kidnapper ever... lol... ;)
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Oh, no. I'm almost afraid to read. Almost. :)
carebear309 chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
Maybe bella would be a bit nicer if he explained more to her or why didn't he try getting to know her in person instead of kidnapping her?
lonichole chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
Great fic! Can't wit for the rest! I love everything else you have written! :)
i heart kellan chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
Poor Edward and Bella. This is getting good. Update soon!
savannavansmutsmut chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
I feel bad for both of them!
Kats Flower Girls chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
Nah, still not feeling too sorry for Edward, LOL, I'm a cold heartless bitch ain't I... (TMI alert)no actually I was drugged & hurt by a guy when I was young and stupid, so I kinda want Bella to puke on him next time, LOL! But here I am still reading this, LOL! JSYK, If I suddenly stop reading, you'll know why...
Ad2k chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
Oh men I don't think I ca love u anymore can I? Lol this is the first story I read of urs! And I'm hook x life can't say it enough thank! I know RL is a biatch at times and when I read ur stories I forget about my problems.
Fiyaaa chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
I want to know Edwards story...

Loved it x