Reviews for Taken in the Night
TwiFox chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
I feel so sorry for edward :) Im obsessed with this story !
cyndi407 chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
well...U did it again...I'm hooked on another one of ur stories...but hey not complaining one bit...keep up the good work...looking forward to more
IluvOTH4ever chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
I get why she's so emotional. The situation is still new and confusing to her and she doesn't know what Edward is capable of.
SuperK4141 chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
This Edward could kidnap me any day:)
saraamin chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
It is understandable. Poor gal...
SandraDK chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Yay! Stalkerward is BACK! I have missed those two. I hope you don't mind, but I saved the original story in a Word document on my hard drive? At some point, when I get a printer that works, I may actually print it out - but I won't give it to anyone unless you ok it. I just like the idea of having it as a print copy. But I have to say, you have come a long way as a writer since you first started it. And Melanie is a great Beta, so she deserves a lot of credit as well.
BelarusLockhart1827 chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
I love Edward their is no way he can to jail! Edward just wants to get to know Bella and be with her :D
romanceaholic chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
You can tell Edward cares, but it's creepy. Watching her from afar for months. Like why? From where did he come from and why Bella? If he didn't plan on kidnapping Bella then why did he? He didn't explain anything when he brought breakfast. Only a little information only enough to upset Bella more. If Bella was smart she would play along as content to get as much information as possible as to why she's there, possibly where she is, why he chose her, how did he see her for the first time, etc... get information to help her understand everything to formulate a plan of escape or trickery to get help somehow.
shehazi chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
I keep hoping that Bella has somehow had a memory lapse, and Edward is trying tomlook after her and protect her from something. Maybe he can't tell her without it being too much of a shock? I'm pathetic.. But I just can't feel him as such a creepy stalker/kidnapper type.

I'm thrilled that this is up on fanfiction . Thanks for sharing
India2523 chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
God I love this story and your writing of course.
lilmstran chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
Loved it

Keep going

Can't wait to read the next chapter
India2523 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I am so happy it is finally reposted. This is so exciting.
James of Jungle chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
I feel sorry for the Edward, but I want to know why he took her in this version of the story.

Thank you for the update.
Flower13 chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
This story is kind of crazy. I mean why he didn't just ask her out? Why kidnaping her? Obviosly she would not trust him. Anyway I think we will get our answers on duly time.
Walker77 chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
Its Kind of hard not to feel sorry for him so great chapter have sooo many questions I'm sure will be answered later so ill wait
2,729 | « Prev Page 1 .. 141 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 161 .. Last Next »