Reviews for Taken in the Night
AnaCrisCullen chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
Definitely "Aww, he loves her" and though the situation is kinda creepy, he's not delusional, at least from what I remember of the first version, he is not!

And I guess Bella is right to deny the kiss, I just don't know if I would be strong enough to do that!
SusayyQ chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
More more !
mountainlion718 chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
I wonder if she ran, would she be able to get out...
Lilypad10 chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
It does not matter that he is kind, sweet and loving towards Bella. He still kidnapped her and keeping her against her will.
Rosesored chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
I found them :)I would let him kiss me and then prob smack that sweet little smile of his beautiful face. :)
trixiesnow chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
There's got to be a lot more to this than him just being a creepy stalker/kidnapper. I'm very interested in seeing where you're taking this, and as always, am hoping for the HEA! I do think that he must have a so far unknown reason for taking her. Not just because he loves her. Anxious for more here and more on your other fics.
sammy55 chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
Hell no he can kiss me all he wants! And Eddie isn't delusional, he just hAs an odd way of doing things
RoseArcadia chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
Oh, creeeeeepy insane love confession...so romantic Eddie!
throwaway976235 chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
I love this story :) Obviously, believability is suspended a bit, but honestly - if we were gonna be sticklers for that kind of stuff, we'd all be a little more creeped out at a 100 year old vampire watching a 17 year old girl sleep ;) But we know Edward's intentions are good and he has a good heart, so it's easy to get lost in then romance of the idea of protecting Bella the only way he could. That is, I guess, if the plot line stays relatively close to the original. I have noticed changes, and I think they have all been great! I am excited to see what changes next, and am happy to see this story back at all.

Hoping to see the end of Education of Prof. Cullen of course, too ;-)

Oh, one question. Will this include EPOV like the original? Maybe not for a while yet? Just curious. I love the way you write EPOV.

thanks so much for sharing what you had with us, even if we do not see more for a while. I would admittedly prefer you to focus on EoPC and My Viking, but I know you have to follow your writing muse! :)

Jenn
ellaryne chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
I don't think I could say no. Love it
carina2026 chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
Totally delusional...
swervin35 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Wow! I loved the first go around of this story and this chapter really draws me in. I can't wait to see all the changes you made.
SusayyQ chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
Updatttteeee! Plleeaasssssseeeee!
Debbie White chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
Wow that is a great story so far! Keep going cant wait for the rest! :)
joice84 chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
I think poor kidnapper too! is so good to read it again I dont remember how difficult it was for Bella Im loving read it again!

xoxo