Reviews for Taken in the Night
CsBuns chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
Awww! Poor Edward! Can't you just make her fall in love with him now! Please!
liv6999 chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
It's so interesting/ confusing...I feel like I should be more skeeved out by Edward than I am. Perhaps it's b/c he hasn't shown a violent side at all so far? I'm not sure. Either way I'd love to see what's in his thoughts. Can't wait to see more of this and My Viking, of course :)
aabc chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
I don't think I could ever turn down Edward... but of course given the circumstance I don't guess I blame her.

Great chapter, I loved the "bad" vs "good" categories! Update when you can.
Roshambo83 chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
I am some where in the middle. But leaning towards creepy. Only because it is Edward though, of course. But no I would not let him kiss me.

Did I mention that I am obsessed with this? I am so spoiled by the five chapters. I know you have a RL though. Sigh...
Burntcore chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
Eh - I'm not about to let anyone kiss me if I don't want them to kiss me ... especially a guy that just kidnapped me and said he loved me. That was extra creepy.
Melolabel chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Oooh. Creepy start.
eli-rose chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
Your Bella starts to seriously pissing me off!She waits to miraculously be freed and all she does is crying!She thought he'd rape her and decided to go with it?WTF?How about grabbing a frying pan and knock him out,find something to restrain him and break the door somehow?It's a house no a basement,she isn't tied there must be something useful like an axe or she could put him in a room and put a couch in front of the door!She's so passive...ok I get she's scared-who wouldn't-but she looks like she has given up already she wouldn't put up a fight she'd just GO WITH IT?
SandytheSandstorm chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
Will I let kiss Edward me? Will I let him hold me? Will I drink some wine to relax? Woman these questions are too hard to answer when he's smiling at me the way he is? Ask me later, when my right brain is back in town.

cejsmom chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
I wanted to scream that he could put 'kidnap innocent girl' in the 'bad' column - um, that would be yes! He is crazy but I have a feeling he really isn't. The scary part is this happens for real, of this entire story, that is what scares me the most!
Frivolouslizy chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
If i were bella i would say no if edward tried to kiss me but as i reader i wouldn't mind...
Laurie Tanner chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
Busy lady how do you do it...ummm he took her from her home undressed her is keeping her prisoner and locked in a room...yeah he has issues...wouldn't want to piss him off to much no matter how hot he is...luv ya work, Lily
TeamIanandEdward chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
Good chapter! This is the first time I've ever read this story. I hadn't read Taken so I'm looking forward to how this tale turns out. Right now, I still think Edward is a creep. I'm guessing that Bella will succumb to stockholm syndrome though. Hmmm. I think that you should make Bella try to escape at least once just to make this story and situation a bit more realistic. Can't wait till the next chappie!
carebear309 chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
I'm gonna lean towards creepy for now since we don't know much about him yet.
kitkat681 chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
Hugs and kisses to both Melanie and you! Wonderful chapter and yep, Edward is totally delusional.
scareDcat chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
Yup he's seriously delusional! I'm trying really hard not to compare to your other version as you said you'd made changes but I always thought he should have come clean straight away instead of these innapropriate gestures ~ then again they fit with his character ~ he really doesn't know how to act appropriately (kidnapping the love of your life is a great example of that!).
2,850 | « Prev Page 1 .. 141 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 161 .. Last Next »