Reviews for Taken in the Night
Debbie White chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
Wow that is a great story so far! Keep going cant wait for the rest! :)
joice84 chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
I think poor kidnapper too! is so good to read it again I dont remember how difficult it was for Bella Im loving read it again!

xoxo
twilusted chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
Ooh, I can see that he's hurt by Bella's admission that she doesn't want to have anything to do with him but it's still wrong that he kidnapped her.
Rainransom chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
Quite the reaction to our God..Edward Anthony Masen Cullen! She even said he was handsome in the chapter before plus she is having feelings about things one wouldnt if I was that worried. On the other hand If I thought I was going to be passed around after being kidnapped I would have been violently ill to! So nice mix of emotion and understand the basket case she is!
weedstert chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
What has he done? I'm dying to know why..he's still creeping me out to be honest..but he does seem awfully sweet...poor Bella.
weedstert chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
Edward seems nice but the whole kidnap thing is kinda twisted...bars in the window, locked door..no wonder Bella threw up! I'm still quite intrigued...thanks :)
weedstert chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
I'd he so outta there...lol
weedstert chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Intrigued by this fantasy..love your stories ...really looking forward to reading this one...thanks :)

Wendy
I2want2knowu chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
What does he mean by they got wet?

She was in bed sleeping!

Has he been watching her for a while?

I take it he's in love w/ her? He's also a vamp?

She's is mate?

I'm glad your re-posting.

T
Angeldolphin01 chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
I really love it.
scrosby66 chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
Great story, I didn't read it before, so I am enjoying this very much...Thanks for writing! (And at this point, I want the cops to come in and rescue Bella)
Seto's butterfly chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
nooo he sounds actually nice.. why would anyone want him to go to jail? other than the kidnappin part that is...
dr3 chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
I'm sorry but... it's totally psycho stuff to kidnap someone. I don't see how you can make this looneyvilleWARD turn out good. He was not saving Bella from a bad life or dastardly villains. He is sick-in-the head (probably off his meds too. Right?] so how can he turn out to be 'the good-guy'. Charlie will be pissed-off & heart-broken. And even if Duh-WARD takes Bella home Charlie would never be okay with him. And if our darlin psycho-boy somehow gets our girl to fall for him what then? Surely they can't have a HEA and start a family etc. And granted Edward is all beautiful and sometimes we females are ruled by hormones and bad boy actions and beautiful faces (yeah, Rob Pattinson faces & all that deep sexy, spiritual beauty that just oozes from him]... Ok, right, we won't be able to resist him no matter what! Edward is always Edward & resistance is futile. Yeah, totally hooked on your story.~Write-On. Can't wait to see how this story develops. :p
BelleDuJour chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
I want to give him a hug and then gently but very firmly usher him into some intense therapy. :)

Poor Bella. She's terrified. I really feel for her. And I'm most curious to know why Edward felt he had to kidnap her rather than approach her normally. (Need for therapy aside, I mean.)
xoxAUDREYxox chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
I am loving this story. I can't wait for more.
2,841 | « Prev Page 1 .. 143 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 163 .. Last Next »