Reviews for Taken in the Night
alsin chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
i totally feel sorry for him.

I kinda feel for Bella though.

But i LOVED the part where she was 'defiant' D
crimsonrose0003 chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
Poor Edward!
twilusted chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
Edward really loves her but why would he kidnap her like that unless he's cruel?
ravens23fan chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
oh poor bella...and i know edward is trying to be nice but he kidnapped her lol...I'm on team bella for the moment lol...great job ud soon
americanlatinajapanesegirl chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
i remember this stroy! i have a copy of ur original one b4 u reposted lol! i loved it! plz update soon!
twilusted chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
I'd stay, but only for Edward :)
twilight-saga-lover95 chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
So I read taken so I know where the story goes but I still feel her fear right now and am kind of afraid of Edward! Which is ridiculous because I know he is a cute, loving, nerdy, amazing guy! Haha anyway so happy to see this story up again! Update soon :)
Annie's words chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
I still want Bella to grow some balls maybe, kick him in his! then get away! really...he is still forcibly holding her against her will! who cares how sad or in love he thinks he is! lol! great story though!
Annie's words chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
he is still freaken crazy! If he knew her so well he would know all he had to do was talk to her not kidnap her!
Annie's words chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
I would leave! without a doubt!
Annie's words chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
caught my atention at the first sentence! sounds awesome!
lavyalice chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
:) :) it is awesome
lavyalice chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
.it...
Nrbl1 chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
will we be getting any EPOV? I am feeling very sorry for Edward right now and looking forward to getting some back ground on him...
CinnamonKitty chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
I am completely hooked on this story! Wow! Thanks!
2,817 | « Prev Page 1 .. 143 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 163 .. Last Next »