Reviews for Taken in the Night
therealoriana chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
OMG, this is very very good, I'm totally hooked, I love the dichotomy between the sweetness of Ed behavior and the harshness of his action. Kidnapping someone in ordre to make them fall for you is really a stupid idea. I think Bella's reaction is realistic and I don't find that she cries to much at all, she is pretty tough actually. Do I feel bad for Ed? yeah a little, he must be very lonely and twisted in the head to have made such a move. You're a terrific writer you really really are all your stories are perfect, update soon!
BelleOfTheBook chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
I wanna know why he took her in the first place. The sad thing is, if he had just approached her like a normal human being and asked her out, she probably would've said yes lol. Love this. :)
Midnight Cougar chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
I have to say that as much as I am normally Team Edward, I do NOT feel in the least bit sorry for him. He kidnapped her! :( It was interesting to learn a bit more of how he "stalked" her, I guess one could say; since he knows how she takes her coffee. *shivers* Poor Bella. I wonder when or if she will be missed by her Dad, college friends? Great story! Thanks for the prompt update. :)
krazzy hopeless romantic chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
loved it :)
mamacat20 chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
He hasn't been able to really explain himself to her. I don't feel sorry for him.
jenjiveg chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
She-V~

I don't feel even a tiny bit sorry for him. I'm still waiting for the why.

I can buy that he's been watching her. Yes, it's creepy, but introverts do that kind of thing when they're too scared to approach someone.

So, if there is a valid reason (possibly mis-guided) to protect her, OK. If he just wants a date, and he was afraid she'd go off the market, then, put his butt in jail.

I'm still suspending judgment. I want to see what his motive is.

jv
Laurie Tanner chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
Well he's keeping her against her will and yeah he's hot but still a kidnapper right sp although hot as he'll he's kinda screwed
Virginia55 chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
So glad this story is back! will you finish it this time around? I still think it's the best story you've even written! Excited to have it back!
AH Darling chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
Even though I know that your Edward is a "good" guy and I know the general direction you will be going with this, I am still Team Bella here!

Plus this: "Bella," he whispered into my hair and held me a little tighter. "You are home."? That was really creepy sounding! Well done!

Thanks for posting this so soon. I am really loving it.
crazy-chick-4life chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
Awwwww poor Edward love it can't wait 4 more
cobwebhornblower chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
good story so far. i feel really sorry for edward
kellyprovence chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
loving this! I seriously cant imagine being upset if someone that looks like that kidnapped and said, "ill take care of you."

although i am sure i would. But for the sake of fiction, let me pretend!

Glad you wrote this! can't wait for more!

Kelly
kiwisrock chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
Yeah...I'm feeling for him...but that's because I'm a sucker, for sympathetic word and a pretty Edward face, that's all! Bella is all on cue for someone who this happened to.

Thanks again! Perhaps she'll cheer up soon...then again, maybe not!
Sassy Mami chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
Yes jail for Eddie, not feeling sorry for him at all
texasangel75 chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
i have 2 say i feel sorry for edward lol j/s ;)
2,727 | « Prev Page 1 .. 143 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 163 .. Last Next »