Reviews for Taken in the Night
prettychocolate chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
I've never read this story but it looks great! Can't wait to see how it progresses. It sorta, kinda reminds me of Beauty and the Beast...
Edward's Eternal chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Ah Napward... the one who started it all for the slightly new spin on it.. how your writing has changed my friend !

Excellent !
mrs.addiecullen chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
cant wait for more
Melany333 chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
like it so far
Roshambo83 chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Yay. Education of Profesor Cullen! So darn funny. I love My Viiking, too. I'll have to check out the other one.

I like this so far.
SandytheSandstorm chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Because it's your story I'll love it. He, your Edward, is going to be hauntingly beautiful to read. Sounds like he floats now. Hurry post more I'm hooked on this treasure too.

Sandy
Roshambo83 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I am new to this. Never read if before. Sounds interesting.
ellaryne chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Love it
darkinque chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
I can't even imagine how terrifying this would be, poor girl. I am really looking forward to reading more.
ellaryne chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I've missed this so much. Love it
Crazybee3 chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
*Whines* But he seems so lonely...
trisha63 chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Gal, where in the world do you find the time to write these multiple chapter stories and raise two kiddos? Jeez, you must me so much better at managing you time than me. LOL I started reading this story quite some time ago and it was pulled so I forgot about it, and am glad you reposted as it looks to be very interesting. So glad you are going to finish your other stories as I think The Blizzard is probably my fav with My Viking following closely behind it. I so hope life is treating you and your family well, take care, Trisha :}
Crazybee3 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Thank you!
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
This is the story that first alerted me to you, so I'm excited to see it again. I loved it back then, even though it wasn't finished and I'm sure I'll love it again in its reincarnation.

Thanks.

TMOT
joice84 chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
wow I'm so happy now! I missed so much this story and is so good to know you will finished it ! anxious for more !

xoxo