Reviews for Taken in the Night
swings and roundabouts chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Your stories are awesome and I'm so glad this one is back up! :)
HeresToTheFuture chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Love it! So glad this is back on fanfic! I love your writing, and hope you updat all your stories soon! x
ECullen50Shades chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Well, since we are talking fiction here...hell no I wouldn't leave Edward! hahaha He can take me in the night anytime he wants! ;)

He obviously has a shaded past. Can't wait to find out all about him and how this came to be.

xoxo
MissSherrie chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Ooh, I like the premise. Haven't read it before. Looking forward to reading more.

Cheers,

Sherrie
Cailley Rachelle chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
I love it! I cannot believe how amazing you are at writing! Im going to read the blizzard, but i vannot wait for updates on my viking and this(:
ECullen50Shades chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Oh, this looks interesting! I am in!

xoxo
lemonbutt chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
I kinda feel for him. He just misunderstood. poor guy. haha.
Lilianna Lynn chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
I'm so excited that you are re-posting and continuing this fic...it was one of my favorites! LILY
Pattypattz chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
I guess I'd run. I think the act of self-perservation would kick in along with my anger, but I'd be curious too.

Glad to hear you are going to continue/repost TEoPC and Blizzard. I was or am reading them both as well as My Viking.

Can't wait for more.
michswan chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Yea - gonna have to suspend belief on this one - I'd be fighting like hell (no matter how handsome he was)...
longtobeme chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
I can just imagine Bella's horror as she confronts this possible psycho while wearing a bubble gum pink babydoll gown! It's hard to look really angry in this situation, but Bella is doing a good job of getting her feelings expressed!

By the way, I am so happy in your author's note that you are planning to finish THE BLIZZARD. I love that story, too. MY VIKING is one of my favorites, too. I have a group of friends and we are like a fan club of that story. We read each update and then have fun discussing the story!

I emailed my friends this morning about TAKEN IN THE NIGHT being reposted and I have a strong feeling that our little group will be following this story in our discussions, too!
michswan chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
THat would be creepy...
Pattypattz chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
So happy to see you are reposting this story! I love all your work, so this was a nice surprise in my inbox this AM.
longtobeme chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I was so excited by my email this morning that you were reposting this story! Taken was the first of your fanfics that I read and I loved it! I can't wait to read this to completion!
bluebelle29 chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
I would be terrified! I would want to leave but at the same time curious as to why he took me.
2,824 | « Prev Page 1 .. 169 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 .. Last Next »