Reviews for Taken in the Night
sammy55 chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! The best story in the world is back! I screamed when I saw this in my inbOx! I have been waiting for this to come back and am soooooo happy it's here!
mad4hugh chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Interesting beginning. I can only imagine the fear and confusion Bella's feeling.

I never read this the first time, so I'll give it a go!
ethelouise chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Fascinating start to this story. I am a bit uncomfortable with kidnapping, but I am going with the "fantasy" thing and keeping an open mind. My Viking is one of my favorite stories. Thanks for writing.
stephsmith chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Well, knowing that it's Edward who's doing the kidnapping I'd have to stay, but still make him work for it you know ;) And I'd definately have to find out more about what all happending during the wardrobe change.
Credoroza chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
So glad this is back. Read the first time around and loved it. Was sad when you put it on hiatus, but your back!

And so is Takeward!
stephsmith chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I can't wait to get into this story. I absolutely love Blizzard and My Viking so I know this'll be good. Plus I think a story is at it's best when Edward looses it and kidnaps Bella or bites or attacks or whatever craziness he decides to let happen.
Ina Twilight chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Nice for u update this story contain EPOV in future chapters?
sarahlouise80 chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
id be scared stiff but at the same time intrigued plus id want to know why he had taken me in first soon.
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
fantastic 't wait to read more.
alsin chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
D LUV LUV LUVVVVVVVVV
Nicia chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
I didn't get to read this story before you took it down the first time, so I'm really excited to see how the plot will unfold. And I'm really happy to see you'll be updating the others soon too! :):):)
Charmed Vampire Girl chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Great start. I loved Taken so I know I will love this story too. Thanks for writing it.
DBrandonCullen chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
ohhhhhhhhhhhh "please don't leave me" what she is going to do?
DBrandonCullen chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I am a new reader so i have not read the story from its beginning but I am quite excited for this story
sandy4321 chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
I can't wait to read all the changes you have made to this story! You are an outstanding writer!
2,731 | « Prev Page 1 .. 169 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 .. Last Next »