Reviews for Taken in the Night
Edward's Eternal chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
Of course she is crying.. she is terrified.

And Takeward is trying so hard. Sigh.

Well done. Love the new crafting of the chapters..
LiLittle Angel chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I'll stay, of course... it's Edward after all :)
Rosesored chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
You rock! I was running out of things to read and look forward too but you solved my never ending problem :) This rocked the first time but I know it's going to be amazing this time round :) So come on Update and don't keep me waiting :) Love you sheviking you rock the socks of sock monkeys :)
StupidLambTanya chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Been looking forward to this! Unfortunately, no, I wouldn't want to stay, even if he did look like that! Then again, I'm not Bella... Can't wait to see how this progresses!
Furious Strength chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
I'm so sucked in already. I almost wish I had waited until you were a few chapters in so I could binge. Now I'm going to have to harass you constantly for updates to this, Muteward and My Viking. You really should just never leave your computer. ;)
naty1121 chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
I can't wait for the next chapters! This story is one of my favorites, can't wait to read more.
alejandraortiz6 chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
i loved it
cindyg87 chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
OMG i liked it before and i like it now. Can't wait for more. Update soon please.
Nomsterli chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
I am so ashamed how fast I am ready to give up my liberal and post-feminist views for a pair of green eyes... I am so painting my room dark blue;) Please update soon, I haven't got the chance to read the original story and I am jumping in my chair right now!
ms Masen chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
i'd stay, no doubt about it :D can't wait for the next update!
Nomsterli chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Uuuuuh, dear Sheviking, you're so cool!
ms Masen chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
fantastic :D panicked when you deleted the last version, so am absolutely thrilled now that you've started once again :D
lks3615 chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Made my day when I got an alert this morning with the news this was being re posted. I absolutely loved it the first time I read it so I'm sure I'll be amazed this time like I am with all your fics! I love fics that allow time to develop properly not just jump from drama to HEA and are true to the character even if they're OOC if that makes sense? Believable of the character might be better to describe it probably :)

Anyway as I was saying just a quick note to say woohoo so happy this is back, looking forward to the journey of takenward and your other fics. You're an awesome writer and your ideas are always great.

Laura x
AnastasiaCullen88 chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
This was the first story I read of yours and I loved it. I caught up with it until I was up to like chapter 30 or more, cant remember exact number (basically wherever you stopped it) when I realised it was on hiatus (gutting moment haha) but then I discovered all your other stories so everything was fine.

I have this story to thank for leading me to your wonderful writing! So happy it is being re-posted, interested to see what you changed/added/took away.

all the best

RosaBella75 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Yeeeah, a MOST disconcerting and panic inspiring way to wake! Hard to know if the luxury would be even more cause to despair or if the mind would cling to it as a lifeboat on the river Denile! ;D

Great thing about fantasy, you want just enough realism to keep the mind playing along, but you get to enjoy what you would never want anyone to have to endure in reality! *settles in for a nice bit of Oooooh what IF?*

Thanks! :D