Reviews for Taken in the Night
VampiremommySA chapter 11 . 1/21
This is awesome! I love this story and cant wait for the rest
Natty96 chapter 11 . 1/20
Awesome story please don't give up on it.
Nikkye23 chapter 11 . 1/9
Please please please please please update I'm in love with this sorry. I just found it again and it still is not updated. Please please please update the story.
Ayasha chapter 11 . 1/8
Please please you have to update
I'm dieing to see Edward and Bella together.
Please please pleas update.
angelinab01926 chapter 11 . 1/4
Plz plz plz plzzz update. I have tears in my eyes. Plzzzzzzzzzz don't end it here. I love this story sooooo much.
piggie314 chapter 11 . 1/1
Please, please, please update, this is such a good story!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
Please please update I need to know what happens it's like the tv series season just ended and you need to know what happens and wait forever I look forward to reading more
alexis chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
You said you would do your best to update, but it's been a year now and nothing new. For whenever you decide to write another chapter, I actually had a suggestion. Maybe while Edward is driving away he's blinded by this tears and there's a car accident. When he's taken to the hospital the doctors call Bella, and tell her what happens. She visits him daily, until it's time for him to leave and go home, but he is on bed rest. Bella takes care of him while he is and she starts to fall more in love with him. Just my idea. I thought of this because I think that if he leaves it may be harder to find an idea of how they would meet again. Hope you take my suggestion to thought. Thank you and please update soon.
Rosepetal44 chapter 11 . 11/29/2014
Please may you update this story. I know you must be busy with your other stories but please don't give up on this one. You're a fantastic writer.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/7/2014
When is your next update, because your last was in 2013, it's 2014 now please update i'd like to see what happens next great story btw thanks.
kingwren chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
i dunno but this chapter made me laugh a lot ...i know the story is a bit twisted but i can't help but laugh with regards to bella's internal monologue ... anyway want to know more about this story so i'm gonna continue to read it.
Loveaoi chapter 11 . 10/20/2014
I was crying the whole time. I don't know if I'm weird for thinking that Edward was romantic, or for thinking that Bella gaining her freedom was sad, but I was in tears! God the whole thing was so sad in one way or another! I love it so much, and I'm honestly going to have trouble waiting for an update! Still, I loved it! Keep up the good work! I'll patiently (not so much) be waiting for an update!
wengardiumleviosaxoxo chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
i know I'm not the only one who is begging you to update so yeah please. I still find it a little creepy that Edward stalked Bella but less than at the begining and i really find your story interesting. I don't review a lot of stories so yeah...
AmethystFire1218 chapter 11 . 9/28/2014
So, I read this when it was posted as just "taken" and I was thinking about it recently. I wanted to go back and reread it, and it's gone. Do you think you'll ever repost the rest of it?
Anony chapter 11 . 9/17/2014
It won't make a difference me begging but please update this fic. It will make everyone happy :((( it's been a year already! Please!
2,733 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »