Reviews for Taken in the Night
EBLoveSong chapter 11 . 12/23/2016
HOLY SHIT! NO you can't stop now! Absolutely not! I know you said that it doesn't end here but it might as well do because you haven't updated in almost 4 years.

I feel like crying! We'll never know what happens next. Now I kinda wish I'd never read this story. It got me all emotionally excited for nothing. Only disappointment because it'll never be finished. I'm pretty sure you won't even read this review ever, but it's just so sad. :"( You're so talented. I really really really wanna see how this story goes.

I really hope this doesn't upset you, but would you consider giving this story to an author who would be willing to adopt it, that is if you gave up on it altogether? Don't get me wrong, I want you to keep writing this story. Not some other author, but it just doesn't seem likely at his point. And I get it, you said you've been busy and maybe you even lost all interest in this one. I don't know. But this needs some continuation, it really does.

Thanks for sharing,

Ally
85eddie chapter 11 . 12/20/2016
please don't stop writing. i beg you please please please
ATXO chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
update! such a good story love it
Reminder chapter 11 . 12/16/2016
Just your friendly neighborhood reminder that I yearn for the continuation of this story.

Be free, little spark of creativity. Be free.
Whitlocksboo x chapter 11 . 12/12/2016
Omg! I absolutely LOVE this fic, and this Edward! I just wanna hold him and tell him everything will be ok! He's messed up but he's a sweetheart on the inside where it counts! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update again soon! I need to know what happened to him? And will Bella go back? Xx
Guest chapter 11 . 12/7/2016
Why would you stop? I wanna know what happens
Guest chapter 11 . 11/28/2016
Please keep going can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 11 . 11/9/2016
Heeeeeey you said this is not the end and I have HaD fAiTh FoR yEaRs
Come on
Come
On
aysha09 chapter 11 . 10/31/2016
pls update. i love this story.
Mad.Hatter1410 chapter 11 . 10/30/2016
Please continue! Please, I love your story.
cmalva chapter 11 . 10/20/2016
Please, please finish it.!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Love it! Are you gonna finish de story?... like this month? :-D
Maia2.0 chapter 11 . 10/15/2016
Like the story plzzzzzzzzz update soon
stuckinreversal chapter 11 . 10/2/2016
Really hoping you update this story. I just read it all in one sitting and it is really well-written. Would love to know what happens next.
I love the story chapter 11 . 9/22/2016