Reviews for Taken in the Night
Guest chapter 11 . 11/7/2014
When is your next update, because your last was in 2013, it's 2014 now please update i'd like to see what happens next great story btw thanks.
kingwren chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
i dunno but this chapter made me laugh a lot ...i know the story is a bit twisted but i can't help but laugh with regards to bella's internal monologue ... anyway want to know more about this story so i'm gonna continue to read it.
Loveaoi chapter 11 . 10/20/2014
I was crying the whole time. I don't know if I'm weird for thinking that Edward was romantic, or for thinking that Bella gaining her freedom was sad, but I was in tears! God the whole thing was so sad in one way or another! I love it so much, and I'm honestly going to have trouble waiting for an update! Still, I loved it! Keep up the good work! I'll patiently (not so much) be waiting for an update!
wengardiumleviosaxoxo chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
i know I'm not the only one who is begging you to update so yeah please. I still find it a little creepy that Edward stalked Bella but less than at the begining and i really find your story interesting. I don't review a lot of stories so yeah...
AmethystFire1218 chapter 11 . 9/28/2014
So, I read this when it was posted as just "taken" and I was thinking about it recently. I wanted to go back and reread it, and it's gone. Do you think you'll ever repost the rest of it?
Anony chapter 11 . 9/17/2014
It won't make a difference me begging but please update this fic. It will make everyone happy :((( it's been a year already! Please!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/1/2014
Please update soon! I really really love your story! It's so amazing and it's been so long since your last update!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/1/2014
Please please please Update soon! We re begging here! You left the story in such a cliffhanger! :'( please update soon!
ashantig126 chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
I CRIED SO MANY TIMES IN THIS CHAPTER. HOW I WANT IT TO BE FINISHED.!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/18/2014
This story is so good . please please please don't stop updating this story. I need to know what happens! :(
RachelNiicole chapter 11 . 7/31/2014
I don't think I can express enough how badly I want to see this story finished. It's amazing, and I would be thrilled to see it complete someday! :)
lozlol chapter 11 . 7/29/2014
You should be an author. I read the whole story all in one go and it is amazing.
I know you said you are busy and I get that but it's been over a year.
PLEASE UPDATE!
sh4dows chapter 11 . 7/28/2014
as pyschotic as edward was, i really hope for bella to come back to him. but i feel like if she looks for him, he'll be gone.. guess we'll see in the next chapter! i really hope you update again soon
Guest chapter 11 . 7/16/2014
Update please? It's been a year
Just one tiny chapter?
BlueRyuu chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
*scratching at the walls, waiting for an update* :P
2,724 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »