Reviews for Taken in the Night
almondgirl3 chapter 6 . 11/19/2013
Sounds like he's got split personalities or something.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/15/2013
Loving it!
foreveryoursxx chapter 11 . 11/2/2013
I WILL CRY I LOVE THIS FIC
janeo'k chapter 11 . 11/1/2013
This is an amazing story, I'm sorry to hear that you're life is so complicated that the moment. I hope things settle soon. If you have the time, could you repost the original 'Taken'? I understand if you'd rather rewrite the whole thing, but I'd really like to see what this story is based on- to see how it ends and how you've changed it when re-editing. Best of luck with your children and I hope your mother feels better soon.
Guiltilyinnocent chapter 11 . 10/30/2013
Whoa that was... Addictive. It's such a twisted relationship, I feel bad for him despite it all. I wish she'd asked him out before he'd left even if that would've been crazy, I hope he hasn't gone to hang himself... Brilliant story, well done- seriously that could be published. I really hope you continue it, that endings probably more realistic but it's just so sad!
SusayyQ chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
You said this is not the end! Please don't make this the end! PLEASE
I love this story too much
charlie chapter 11 . 10/15/2013
Please write more I love it! I want to know what happens
SVMlover1378 chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
When will the next update be?
Guest chapter 11 . 10/8/2013
plzz continue
Catrina-M chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
You are an amazing writer this is a fabulous story. I just read about the troubles you're experiencing and I wanted to let you know that I'm praying for you and your family. Hang in there!
susy22 chapter 11 . 10/5/2013
OMG! My heart just broke in pieces for Edward. Fantstic story. You are such a talented writer. So sorry about the hardships you are facing. Sending positive thoughts your way.
bringchocolate chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
Praying for you and your family,peace
bringchocolate chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I just read about your troubles and want you to know I am praying for you and your ,Louise .
2,672 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »