Reviews for And Even As I Wander
Sapphire-Loves-You chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Feels. My StanXAri feels are imploding if not EXPLODING.

Bravo, beautifully written, gentle touches and caresses mean so much for such a rough character usually like Stan. I just... Feels.

Many, many feels.
sss chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
this is incredibly adorable and well-written.
XxPorcelainKnightXx chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Awwwwwwww! So cute and fluffy! I love them so much! UNF this GAME! lol
BetterThanburningontheceiling chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
WAAAAH! IT'S SO CUUUUTE! I LOVE IT! And Ari being all depressed in the beginning made me sooo saaad. I'm like 'Ari, shut up! You're important, okay! You're the main fucking character! ;A;'
And, making that face, I got lots and lots of weird looks from the people around me... -sweatdrop-
Common Spring chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Oh my god it's so cute! So cute and so perfect and so awesome! I completely love you for writing this!
Anna-Jay chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This was fantastic! It's been awhile since I've read a Stan/Ari story and I'm not disappointed. You kept characters in character and the story had a good flow. The character interactions was well done, and the scenes between Stan and Ari were really sweet. Well done!
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Cute!
Kuraihikaru chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This has moved me, even though it's 1:30 am. I would love for this to be how the game ended, and I'm not sure how to say this but, Wow! I'm actually crying, but I'm happy; so thank-you for re-igniting my love for OKAGE, I'm gonna go play it, once I wake up and maybe post a OKAGE fic with a Stan x Ari/Ruka pairing!
VinXChase 4-eva chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Chase: OoO OMG STAN AND ARI! I HAD NO IDEA THEY HAD OKAGE FANFICS! YOU ARE ABSOULUTELY AMAZING! I'M SERIOUSLY HAVING A FAN BOY MOMENT!
foolscap-fan chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Whoa...Awesome and cuteness OwO...*Reads it again*
Fiction Not Fact chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I read this a while ago and when I came back to Okage looking for something to read I noticed that it had absolutely no reviews-which is bad, cause its a fantastic story.

Ari is so adorably confused and this is something it seems like he'd do. And that is definitely how I'd hope Stan would react to it. And your grammar is like scary good for fanfiction, because I can see a semi-colon in here. But this is great and I just thought I should tell you since apparently no one else had-Okage might be just a *little* old after all.