Reviews for Speak
Annabeth The Unicorn chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I love Doctor Who!
Little Wolf 713 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
really great start! i hope you continue this story. it just has to be updated~!
S.G chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
UPDATE PLEASE!
Saf Dawnheart chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I had to say the OC's name to myself before I got the joke. Shows how slow I am, haha.

I've lurked around some of your Black Cat fics in the past, so when I saw you were writing for MLP, I was really happy. And you didn't disappoint! Already, you've got Rainbow Dash's character pretty much nailed - she's my favorite, so I'm glad you did her justice. From her tendency to barrel on ahead and say the wrong thing without meaning to, to her petulance about the situation with helping Fluttershy, you wrote RD extremely well.

On the style you're using, if you're planning on delving into emotions a lot more in this fic, I'm looking forward to it. Introspection is one of my favorite elements of a story. ;3
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Well damn, I guess the ponies are spreading everywhere, I mean how can you possibly like ponies man, I mean...Fluttershy's my favourite...

Anyway, the writing itself is definitely your normal standard of excellence, on the other hand you don't have the same grasp of the characters as in your FF7 stuff. That is to be expected though, and not that big an issue anyway. I would say that; "She isn't the little colt she was when" should probably read filly not colt, unless you were trying to make Rainbow Dash seem really, really masculine.

All in all this is interesting and I am excited to see more, good luck with writing, life and ponies.

Love out and Tolerate on,