Reviews for Work And Rest
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Awww sweet, amusing, excellent and awesome, I loved it and wonderful job
Frankistien chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I wig I was able to experiment like stein :(
sydney chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Really good
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Aaaaaaaw! That was so amazing! Thank you for the general writing ideas and vocabulary! You are a great writer! I'll look for more of your work! Keep up your amazing style! (That is if you like writing which i have no doubt whatsoever that you don't)
Lialane Graest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This was really nice, it's a shame that you marked it as complete and aren't continuing it on :(
abesgoldenfriend chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
What did he get on the test?
gillykat chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
awww,that was so freaking cute! i can totally imagine spirit using steins drugs against him.
Suga Bee chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Oh no, you must fuel my addiction to this story! You must write more must continue this amazing perfection!

Sincerely from your excited for more reader,

Suga Bee
Seqka711 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Love it! Stein doesn't seem like the kid who would leave it to the last minute, too. He seems like the person who would study alot and then realize most of the stuff he studies wasn't even on the test, it was just paranoia. Like how Spirit solved the problem! While he was sleeping I would've reviwed Stein's notes, since they were probably better done than Spirit's.
JustAShimmer chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Awww, it's so cute! So Spirit was once a rational young man. Haha, who'd have guessed? lovely story, keep writing!
XxLadyReaperXx chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This was amazing. I love it when people write stories about the younger versions of Spirit and Stein. And you definitely nailed the characters. It was like watching the anime :) It was wonderfully written, and I'm adding to my favorites.
Starlight-Ninja chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
This is really, really cute. -
banana.andthena chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
This was cute! I really loved it~ It's not often I find a story about Stein and Spirit as kids, and one that's not revolved around Stein as a mad prodigy and Spirit freaking out around him :D. This is awesome, thanks for sharing!
Exoplanet Icegiant chapter 1 . 9/6/2011