Reviews for Radiance of Time
CadeXHybrid chapter 22 . 5/25/2013
Extremely attractive FF characters Hot day at the beach Goddamn love it. To anyone having trouble picturing them in revealing swimwear, I strongly recommend against Google Image searching it. Lol yeah, you know why.
HawkRider chapter 23 . 5/25/2013
Well, this was interesting... Although I still have to maintain that Zack/Aerith and Cloud/Tifa are better than Cloud/Aerith...

Sorry. But this was still a great instalment. Good luck with the next one.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 23 . 5/24/2013
Despite the fact that I think that Aerith it too nice to be considered normal, I really liked this chapter. It shows how much she cares for him. Did somebody say 'true love' here? :P
CupofTeaforAliceandHatter chapter 22 . 5/24/2013
I like it.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 22 . 5/24/2013
That was an awesome chapter! My favorite one since your updates galore started. :P
I've always thought that the committee liked to go to the beach on their free days. And I have to say, this one was really entertaining.
CadeXHybrid chapter 21 . 5/23/2013
Holy damn, you've risen. Glad to have ya back!

Maybe it's the nostalgia or the fact that no one writes 'em like you do, but these past four recent chapters are already going down as favorites. ESPECIALLY Friends - nice, heartfelt ending. Find that muse and update soon!
WishingDreamer5 chapter 21 . 5/23/2013
I knew he secretly liked her hyper side, otherwise he wouldn't be feeding her chocolate! But this was pretty much a confession in my eyes. :O I don't even know why I like those two together so much...
Great job!
WishingDreamer5 chapter 20 . 5/21/2013
Lol, that's what you get when you try to make someone jealous, Yuffie. XD Then again, her plans always backfire, so she really should've been expecting this.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 19 . 5/19/2013
Yay, double update FTW! :D
This one was so adorable. I love those two together, probably just as much as Leon and Yuffie together.
There were so many hilarious pieces in this one, but I think my favorite part was in the bathroom.

"What are you doing in there? Building a ship?" LOL, doesn't Yuffie know how long it takes to style those spiky spikes? XD
HawkRider chapter 18 . 5/19/2013
Ah, a little Cloud/Aerith fluff. That was a nice scene.

Still, OW! Glass in the arm hurts. A lot... Poor Cloud (and Leon).

Well, another interesting chapter that I very much enjoyed. I'm looking forwards to more!
WishingDreamer5 chapter 18 . 5/19/2013
At last, I was starting to wonder if you had given up on this... This was so cute! The way you described the wound made me flinch, but I guess that's only proof of how good you are as a writer. Hope to see more soon! :)
HawkRider chapter 17 . 9/30/2012
Ah, I kinda wondered what could happen if these two met...

Well, this was a great idea! I really enjoyed this.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 17 . 9/29/2012
Gaah, this is simply amazing! *heart* You know, I've always secretly wished that someone would write an interaction between these two characters, because it would be so friggin' interesting. I always thought I would be the first one to do so, but am I glad I was wrong! Yuffie, you really shouldn't trust everyone out there, especially when you can't see their face... But it's adorable how she has this impact on the big meanie that's Vanitas.
I love how realistic you kept things here, and yes, Yuffie should be around six in here.
HawkRider chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
That was an interesting use of the theme. Nice job Star.
MonMonCandie chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
D'awww, I don't know if Terra was trying to be smooth or not, but that was cute. :D I'll have to admit, I was pretty jealous of the princesses too...when I was a little girl. XD And LOL at Terra thinking Aqua cute. You'd think he'd never have a word like that in his vocabulary. ;P

Great job! The only thing I noticed was that you accidentally added an extra quotation mark during Aqua's sentence about Cinderella. :)