Reviews for Sors Immanis Et Inanis
pro-alipro chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
The title actually comes from a line of Carl Orff's 'O Fortuna'. Hmm...this shipping's quite unusual, isn't it?
Hayron chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Wow, that was insanely long, but insanely good! You did a fantastic job with their transitions! Very depressing how everyone pretty much died, but I still liked it none the less. I especially liked the battlefield aspect of it and getting a detailed play by play at the end! So intense, great job!
Doubleplusgoodduckspeaker chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Ha! I knew it! :DDD When I saw your title, the words sounded really familiar to me. They're lyrics in O Fortuna, the first movement of Carmina Burana! Yeah! (and from Final Fantasy too, you said?)

But the story! Ahh... it's really great. This might be my favorite from you this season. I love Honda, and you wrote him really well-the scenes where he gives her the jacket, and the more action-centric scenes, it just all worked for me!

Great job! Thank you for writing this!
My Misguided Fairytale chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Present tense! Love it. And this was great, nicely epic and I loved your interpretation of the characters as their monster cards and their transformation. It was very creative, your whole take on the pairing and the story was insanely inventive, very fast paced and while the ending made me D: I liked it! Good job on this, and keep up the good work! D

~Jess (MMF)
Abyssopelagic chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I love the whole "Mana and Kisara are buddies" thing you have going. I really really love the characterizations in this, and it's always fun to see Honda get some love!

I'm sorry that I am very sick tonight and can't bang out anything to say other than 'good job' but sometimes it happens. XD Keep it up!
firstForward chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Oh jeez, this was so action-packed, exactly my kind of story. I adored all the duel monsters mentioned, your setting 'town-quickly-becoming-apocalyptic', the incredibly cool take on duel monsters changing and Tristan changing and everything being destroyed and and...I just. I envy you, I think you could write an amazing war epic if you wanted to. My mind was scrambling with imagining all the battles and I loved how you barely slowed down at all in-between to give your readers time to process, keeping the story fast-paced. Thanks for the read.
harinezumiko chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Ah, so much detail! And nicely done on the duel analogy.