Reviews for Vis Insita
IHateSnakes chapter 23 . 10/22/2014
I'm easily confused, so this chapter was "easy" for me ;-) Keep up the good work. ihs
Brightly Bound chapter 23 . 10/22/2014
A part of me is really excited about the prospect of this "replay," and another part of me kind of feels like groaning in frustration. They were so close to taking Voldemort down! I'm really conflicted right now! Did all of this happen because Scott took the Elder Wand? (Was that what he was doing at the end of chapter 22?) Are you planning on rewriting Harry's whole existence (books 1-7)? I recently read a fic where Harry went back in time over and over again to save Ginny and his kids from being murdered, and each time he just made it worse... You won't torture us too much, will you? And I know you probably won't answer this until the next chapter comes out, but will the others (Ron, Hermione, Ginny, etc) remember the other "life" they lived? Ack! So many questions! All right, I'll stop now. Please post again soon! (I completely slacked off at work to read this update on my phone, btw.)
RedEuthyphro chapter 23 . 10/22/2014
Very well done. This chapter really sucks the reader in and keeps up the suspense throughout the entire thing. And as a more general matter, I'm now prepared for just about anything to happen in this story-this was a well-executed and entirely unexpected twist, and I definitely get the impression we're in for more of that. Keep up the great work!
Nifty Niffler chapter 23 . 10/21/2014
That is certainly the weirdest yet. Hopefully they don't get stuck that way for long. I miss the regular storyline.
freshwater chapter 23 . 10/21/2014
LOVE this!
Francisco Castro chapter 23 . 10/21/2014
Greetings from Venezuela! Excellent story, great character writing and a good sense of (dark) humor, all of which make this (and TTM) one of the best fanfics I've ever read. I really like the authencity of how the characters think, it makes the story stand out. Most other AU fanfics make the characters hard to connect with, making the characters too smart or too detached. Keep up the good work!

PS: I'm not going to ask you to post faster since you probably get those a lot (and most likely ignore those a lot), but I will say getting an email notification that you've updated is enough to put me in a good mood.
Opaque-Cavalier chapter 23 . 10/21/2014
Well, that was a unique chapter to say the least. I don't think I've read such a well written, yet extremely confusing chapter in a long time. The scenes were all detailed and vivid and I have to admit that I expected it to be the result of the horcrux (and it might still be). I'll certainly be very curious to see where you from here.
TimeShifter chapter 23 . 10/21/2014
"Strange" is right. I have no idea how to react to this chapter, though I goes were not looking at a few dozen chapters of "repeat the past." I'm curious what's going on, but I can't imagine having to read about minor changes to the plot of book one again.

But congrats on the reviews! This is a great, well-written long story, and those are insanely rare in the fanfiction world. Can't wait to see what caused this to happen, and how they'll undo it.
InfiniteDragon chapter 23 . 10/21/2014
Mmm...
Not something I expected, given the last chapter, honestly.
Or anything, really. lol
I'm alright with time-travel (you know what I mean, whether it actually is or not) as a genre, so I'm not adverse to this at all, but I have to admit it's making me quite curious as to where you're going with it and what route you'll take to get there.
Deadman19 chapter 23 . 10/21/2014
Wait...what? Good chapter but I'm confused as to how they got from hopping the wall to Hogsmeade to going back in time?
Passionismywriting chapter 22 . 10/18/2014
Another interesting chapter. In this case, I feel like Dumbledore has given Scott a heavy task. On the one hand, he should tell Harry about being a horocrux, but on the other hand, I get why J.K. waited until the last moment. Either way Harry will be pissed. As a recon mission, this chapter was important to the story because finally they are once again on the offensive. As it stands once they get the cup, all that's left is confronting Voldermort. I can't wait to see how we get there.
Passionismywriting chapter 21 . 10/18/2014
Ok, I'm sorta confused here. Dumbledore got interrupted by hermoine before he could finish telling Scott, Harry couldn't be killed by Voldermort. But was Scott able to come to that conclusion with what Dumbledore WAS able to tell him? In this I'm confounded by my advance knowledge of J.K. Canon. I know Harry won't die, so I finished Dumbledore's sentence in my head. But did Scott? As always you are writing a really well thought out fanfiction.
LilyArcher chapter 22 . 10/14/2014
Awesome as usual. Every time you update this story, it makes my day. Actually. I kid you not.
I much prefer a novel length fanfiction to one-shots, but that's just me. I usually find that one-shots are unsatisfying and leave me wanting more, but no more is coming. The same thing about unfinished fanfiction. I usually avoid those, but yours is an exception. I started That Terrifying Momentum when it was completed, so I thought I would have a good, satisfying ending. Little did I know, there's a sequel. I like this story too much to just abandon it though, so every month, I come back and check to see if there's a new chapter.
Wren Truesong chapter 22 . 10/14/2014
My my. My goodness gracious my oh.

This was NOT what I was expecting last night when I rather boredly clicked on the only title in my PhoenixSong update email, which I only still have because I never bothered to turn it off because it's an email I don't much use anymore.

I was just out for something different. I certainly got it, and I ENJOYED the experience! XD

Scott and Lilah and Sophie all surprised and delighted me, and you really have a beautiful handle on our Six. You do marvellously with Ginny in particular given how little we have to go on, and I must admit I fell into giggles when you mentioned the Bechdel test.

And your Girl Talk with Hermione was GREAT. XD

I'm going to have to keep an eye on this one. Thanks for sharing!
Lessa-W chapter 22 . 10/11/2014
Have loved you story so far , you are doing an awesome job developing the characters and their relationships in a why that pulls a reader in . Love how long the chapters are too!
356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »