Reviews for Vis Insita
Shypman chapter 15 . 8/26/2014
Thank goodness you're still writing this. I'm back to reading it, and it's as good as I remember :)
Nifty Niffler chapter 21 . 8/26/2014
You made the same mistake I've seen a lot of others make. When Dumbledore is talking about not being able to open the Chamber, he says he's not a Parseltongue. Parseltongue is the language, Parselmouth is the person who speaks it.

I'm hoping Scott does tell Harry what he's learned but I can see him not saying a word about it.
IHateSnakes chapter 21 . 8/26/2014
Thanks for the great (and quick) update; I look forward to more. And, as always, very well written. ihs
WhyAreTheGoodNamesGone chapter 21 . 8/25/2014
I love this series - brilliantly written, beautifully crafted and one of (if not the) most original and entrancing plotlines of any fic in any fandom I've ever seen. Many kudos to you, and may your writing continue for many years to come (especially your HP fanfics:P)!
IHateSnakes chapter 20 . 8/12/2014
Good update...as to your question: my preference would be to have more Muggle interaction. It seems to lead to more awkward and humorous situations.
Jelliott chapter 20 . 8/7/2014
To answer your question this chapter , I certainly would like to see the cast in more smuggle situations. Maybe stopped by the muggle police ! Would be so funny to see Scott getting a section 23 misuse of drugs act search for his crazy personality !

Annoying question- why would Harry not check the marauders map before the mission, it works fine long distance from Hogwarts?
Ryu4366 chapter 20 . 8/2/2014
I have a question for you. If you can exchange muggle money for wizarding money, why have wizard's not robbed muggle banks since they could virtually get away with it. I understand from a pureblood standpoint, but from a muggleborn pov, the thought should have occurred. So though it is impractical, with magical means at their disposal, especially since Scott can, for all intents and purposes, neutralize the Trace, why not have Scott have the gang rob a muggle bank for training purposes of robbing Gringotts. Of course under the pretense of actually not taking any money. Cause we all know Harry and Hermione would never allow that.
TimeShifter chapter 20 . 8/2/2014
I really enjoyed this chapter. It's interesting to know that Scott was a vehicle to introduce Muggle elements to Harry and friends, and watching Neville learn about cars and spicy food was as amusing as seeing Harry and Hermione fight over shotgun. That and the grocery shopping chapter were fun "real world" scenes, and I would definitely like to see more. Maybe a chapter where they're in London before the visit to Diagon Alley and Gringotts would be good. Almost like a small glimpses of a very weird double date, prior to one of the most insane and dangerous plans the group has. The gang trying to focus on the task at hand, but also taking solace in the moment of normalcy, and even having some fun and being introduced to more of Muggle culture by Scott, who would probable enjoy being around normal human society for a bit.
sylvelle chapter 20 . 8/1/2014
Putting the Weasley's in a Muggle environment is always good for a laugh. I liked Hermione's comments she can carry on a conversation with Scott that makes sense but probably was over head of some of them. Good chapter.
More muggle interaction
Tricia
Nifty Niffler chapter 20 . 8/1/2014
I really liked getting this little glimpse of them doing the mundane thing. I would definitely love to see another peek. As for what they'd be doing...haven't a clue. Maybe a celebratory dinner at a pub and they all order drinks or something. Sorry, it's the best I can come up with at the moment.
Opaque-Cavalier chapter 20 . 8/1/2014
Nicely done. The interaction between the characters really felt genuine and only Luna would ask the question she did. BTW is Scott's M4 supressed?
freshwater chapter 20 . 8/1/2014
Loved your road trip chapter...particularly the voices drifting up from the back of the van. I like your idea about having the "team" interact with other locations...how about Ron in a huge grocery store? Or Hermione passing through a Barnes and Nobles...or Neville in a garden center suddenly discovering a plant/herb that could be useful to them? Or...nope, I got nothing else.
timefreak chapter 20 . 8/1/2014
Great attention to detail, descriptions. Original plot.

However, been a while since you'd updated, I've forgotten what had been happening in previous chapters. Maybe put a small recap paragraph at the top?
Passionismywriting chapter 20 . 8/1/2014
I think it would be interesting from a female stand point to see how Hermoine & Ginny deal with their time of the month. I've always wondered how different it was from magical to non-magical, and also you have 3 adult women in the house so their menstrual cycles should have synced up by now, which would also be a good way to get Sophie more engaged. I have no knowledge of England, so I don't have any particular places in mind, but perhaps they could get some levity & go see a film? That would be a treat for Ron & Ginny. As always great chapter. I hope Neville does get to stay, as well as Luna because I think including them will bring a new vibe to the team.
Yami Umi chapter 20 . 8/1/2014
Yes, please. After all, a story is not just the plot. At least, not in fanfiction; the interactions are as much fun as the plotline thickening, because the characters themselves are well liked when properly portrayed. It's one of the main differences between fanfiction and original stories: if you have, for example, a muggle scene with Scott and Lila in a mall, while it's bound to be amusing, it's not the same kind of fun as having Harry, Ron and Scott in a mall, for instance. Those are precious in fanfiction, even if a bit "fillery". After all, that's kinda the point because, let's be honest, the Harry Potter story is over, and this is just another kind of filler. Suberb one, though.
Just don't overdo these scenes. Sporadically, they are more then welcome. Do it all the time, and you might lose focus. Good chapter, by the way.
331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »