Reviews for Vis Insita
AragornII chapter 10 . 10/2/2013
Have to say that it's a shame that a story of this quality is not properly recognized but it's the nature of the situation I suppose. Thank you for persevering; I do believe it will continue to attract readers for a long time.

Want to acknowledge the overall dialog...especially Hermione and Scott's late night talk. There's a quality of communication there that carries a lot of significance for me...having read both stories over the long time span of their creation...the most authentic communication between them yet from what I recall. Which, given the magnitude of their task, seems like a very good thing.

Would agree with some sentiments from the site that Scott in his adult form definitely helps the dynamics of the group. I totally grok how the wise-ass fellow teen Scott could get old to most everyone else.
Nifty Niffler chapter 10 . 10/2/2013
So glad to get another chapter to this. I love the humor you use in the story. I love how you have Harry such a mix of snarky and serious. It's great to read stories where he's more outspoken in this way. Thanks for writing such a great story.
Opaque-Cavalier chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
Great story! Can't wait for more. I like how, although Scott and Lila are basically super-powered, the thrust of the story still centers on Harry and his friends. The OCs enhance rather than detract from the AU, which is hard thing to manage, but you do it very well.
Hahukum Konn chapter 9 . 8/29/2013
Nice chapter! Glad you're keeping up with this fic. It's kind of fun to read now that Scott's attitude is a little more toned down and he's not purposely trolling the people around him so much. :)
AragornII chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
The opening quote serves the chapter quite well.

Want to acknowledge your courage in coming up with this totally outside-the-box story, your perseverance in sticking with it...and whatever you're doing to keep the quality of your writing at such a high level. Probably steadily getting better as you go...certainly not dropping off any.

You obviously care a lot about making this really good. And it shows. Thanks for that...
Shypman chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
Looking forward to more!
RedEuthyphro chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
Excellent chapter as usual. Loving the character development; all of the characters are complex, and that's not particularly easy to do. Healthy dose of humor as well. Looking forward to the next one.
asb227 chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
Love the humor in this story. Keep it up!
InfiniteDragon chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
Lilah? It's easy, for me. She's Tonks '5 years', and without the emotional baggage/connection to the wiz-kids. The 'big sister' who still loves to have fun, but is dead-serious when needed (which, given Scott) is often. Also, she's a good straight-man. The best comedy comes in duos. Ask anyone... Abbot and Costello. Karl and Groucho. Bonnie and Clyde- er, you get the idea.

As far as smutty stuff... I wouldn't object (I never have, never will), but would rather read the story WITH an actual story than just smut. I, however, leave that entirely up to you. I'm going to keep reading regardless, because the story is good enough to do so. :)
girlspell chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
Great chapter. Very well written. The action was intense and it never let up. Your characters are never flat.

I like Leila. Scott is such an appealing character, the interaction with Leila worked. I hope she reappears. My favorite character of yours is Kylie. That meek, little character really drove this chapter.

Hope you will continue. It gets better and better.
AragornII chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
Look forward to how Kylie fits in to the upcoming adventure.

While I feel some sense of loss at missing whatever sex scenes you would write with Harry/Ginny, will admit that it's likely for the best.

Thanks
Bywater chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
Fascinating story, great humor, exciting action, good character development, spot on dialog, love the Neville/Luna additions. Started Momentum a few days ago, and haven't done much else but read. Very impressive.
MadelinePaige chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
good job. virtually error free and a great plot:) wish you would update faster though!
AragornII chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
Continue to enjoy your unfolding of this adventure. Appreciate the re-entry of Kylie into the story...
Guest chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
Soooo happy to see a new chapter! Interesting that the two Alpha's are already snarling at each other. Also interesting that Scott and Hermione are developing a sort of partnership.

As always, eagerly awaiting more...
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »