Reviews for Vis Insita
Mario Tobler chapter 26 . 2/22/2015
I see Scott as a young, arrogant thane from the mass effect universe, just me.

The last part was rather brilliant, if they are all trapped in a dream it only makes sense that the Voldemort Horocrux gets his own Dream!
IHateSnakes chapter 26 . 2/21/2015
Good update, though, personally, I'm ready to move on from the dream. But you do what you like! I'm sorry you aren't getting the reviews and attention you deserve, but please keep writing. Your readers probably want more action and/or sex. ihs
Yami Umi chapter 26 . 2/21/2015
To be absolutely honest, this author's note was almost as good as the chapter itself, which should help to prove your point, as I am starting my review commenting on exactly what you just told us attracts reviews. But it is, only for this moment, a false positive: this time I had something to say, as you very insightly pointed out, even if you had a blank on your author's note. Though, of course, the review might've been a tad shorter.

I couldn't help but think, as I eventually saw what this chapter was all about, that this muat have been a somewhat difficult chapter for you to write. Not only for the extended lenght of time that it took for you to update (though that might've been just my anxiety messing with my time notion), but mainly because it depicted a scenery completely different from the books. More yet, it is extremely more taxing, at least for me, to describe a scenery that only exists in your head, having few parameters for comparison, in a way that is efficient and not exhaustingly boring. This is one of the most beautiful talents of J.K. Rowling, in my humble opinion, and also, quite curiously, one of her bad traits in her new series, as it passes in normal London and and she over describes a few common sites.
Anyway, back to the point, I should think this was a difficult chapter to write, so I just wanted to tell you to not worry: you did a good job. Maybe you held in a few reactions, as I imagine Hermione, for example, would have been more thrilled and exhuberant to be able to view sucha realistic version of Scott's world, but besides that, it turned out way alright, on par with your nrmal fantastic work.

One more thing: Regarding your author's note once more (because really, it was beautiful stuff), I think you just made me realize why I enjoy your OC's so damn much. To put that into such articulate words, it almost gave me the heebie jeebies how spot on you were. Character's traits are not defined by quirks, they are defined by actions and words, and interactions with the worls in general. And let's face it, Scott is as charming engaging as characters go... I already said this once before, but his and Hermione's "advanced bickering" is one the most amusing and interesting points in your story; and very original to boot, as you simply don't see that anywhere else. It is as simple as that.
zack.feitsma chapter 26 . 2/20/2015
WHAT THE SHIT IS GOING ON.

Good job, keep going, I'm glued to this story.
RedEuthyphro chapter 26 . 2/20/2015
Very interesting chapter. Loved the combination of suspense and a peek into Scott's world; it was very well-executed.
freshwater chapter 26 . 2/20/2015
The previous chapter was hard for me to read, with all the graphic results of war along with the uncertainty of where they were and what was going on. My main fear as a child was of getting lost and being unable to find my way home...rather similar to the center of the previous chapter.
In this chapter I can finally appreciate where you've been headed with this dream/reality scenario. I'm still not completely sure; but it's pretty intriguing. The only thing wrong with this chapter is the evil cliffhanger.

As always, eagerly awaiting more...
sylvelle chapter 26 . 2/20/2015
I must admit this chapter makes much for sense to me than previous 'dreams' in this sequence. I was totally lost and unable to fight might way through. Perhaps I just woke up myself and now see the dream, but at least I'm following better now. Probably just my age and mindset. Anyway Feel like the story is moving again. Keep reminding me that the diadem is doing this.. What a mess.
Thanks
Tricia
Nifty Niffler chapter 26 . 2/20/2015
I have to say I was hoping to see a bit more of Scott's world. that would be so fascinating but I understand why there wasn't much of it here. Also, I don't know whether to be relieved or saddened that there were no adult Potters in the house. Again, I understand why you made it the way you did, I just don't know what to feel about it. Maybe I feel both. Interesting ending. I'm curious to see if meeting up with Voldemort was the final "dream".
Lessa-W chapter 26 . 2/20/2015
Love the original characters and how you've created your own world woth them would love to see their stories told someday. Love this fix as a whole and all the questions it raises.
Fred chapter 26 . 2/20/2015
I think part of Scott's characterization issues is that his "idiosyncrasies" read more like Draco Malfoy than a "rough around the edges" sort of guy. His repeated sexual references to Hermione, after she clearly expresses how unwelcome and inappropriate they are, are vile no matter how "funny" he thinks they are. Its not acceptable for anyone to ignore consent in any fashion either out of humor or anger. At that point in the story I just started to ignore as much of Scott as possible and focused on the Trio.

His apology to Hermione here is far too weak, far to late, and honestly not something that can be apologized for since he did it expressly on purpose. The fact that you had her so meekly accept it just underscores that Scoot, is at his most basic, a giant tool.

That said I do like your characterizations of the Trio and that's enough to keep me reading enough Scott is such an assbag.
OLOLOLOL chapter 22 . 1/21/2015
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Passionismywriting chapter 25 . 1/6/2015
Well this was pretty creepy. Well done. I'm guessing the people on the tree is all the primes Scott couldn't save? & maybe the horocrux knows Harry is one? Foreshadowing perhaps? Either way, I'm enjoying this crazy ride. You've certainly given the horocurxs more power then J.K. ever did. Hope they get out & destroy the diadem soon.
IHateSnakes chapter 25 . 1/6/2015
Thanks for the Christmas update! Good reading; can't wait for more. ihs
Nifty Niffler chapter 25 . 12/22/2014
Wow. Pretty gruesome there, but I understand the necessity since it's Scott's dream. I can't even begin to imagine all the past deeds he's done. Glad to see they're all together again. Happy Hollidays to you.
Brightly Bound chapter 25 . 12/22/2014
Congratulations. You almost made me puke. Happy holidays, indeed.
344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »