Reviews for Vis Insita
Nifty Niffler chapter 24 . 11/23/2014
Okay that was marvelously confusing. Interesting, however. Loved Scott's fanfiction line. Made me chuckle.
Ranger chapter 24 . 11/23/2014
I'm not sure what to say other than Chapter 24 was terrible. It was as if you were trying to cram in as many bad fanfic clich├ęs as possible in one chapter. Truly I don't think the English language has words descriptive enough to express how dreadful it was.
Passionismywriting chapter 23 . 11/12/2014
Such a strange turn of events... I can't wait to see where this goes..
Yami Umi chapter 23 . 11/10/2014
Oooooooooooook. I have NO IDEA where you are going with this. As much as the plot was envolving and surprising, at least before I had some semblance at guessing the plot... Or at least the possible outcomes and order of events. Now I'm just baffled. Baffled AND Confused. Befuddled, then. Yes, befuddled.

I think I'm gonna really anticipate the next chapter. Good thing I read this really really late. And also, because of this chapter, not in the mood to delve into the point I was going to make next, so yeah, I'll just wait and see.

And by the way, you would rock a Harry Potter "time-travel" Scott and Harry story. Just saying.
Dinobot14 chapter 23 . 10/26/2014
I just read both stories over the last week or so, and I'm enjoying it very much. I don't tend to like OCs, and I almost stopped reading after the first chapter, but I kept going and I'm glad I did since Scott turned out to be pretty great overall. I was a bit disoriented when reading this chapter though at first, which could be expected I suppose. The time reset came out of nowhere, and I love those stories so I look forward to future chapters. I actually thought while reading this that there were 32 chapters instead of 23, so I'm disappointed that I can't read more right now, so please update soon!
Lessa-W chapter 23 . 10/24/2014
Omg I'm not sure how I feel about this chapter I liked how it was going but this could be really cool too! I hope his friends still have their memories, it would seem unrealistic for them to just believe a story like this without the memory of their previous friendship.
Jelliott chapter 23 . 10/23/2014
Great chapter! I spent most of the chapter thinking it was all a very weird dream which made me groan internally but what a great twist.

Awesome chance to get characters like serius involved!

Love it! Hope the other remember the other timeline !
IHateSnakes chapter 23 . 10/22/2014
I'm easily confused, so this chapter was "easy" for me ;-) Keep up the good work. ihs
Brightly Bound chapter 23 . 10/22/2014
A part of me is really excited about the prospect of this "replay," and another part of me kind of feels like groaning in frustration. They were so close to taking Voldemort down! I'm really conflicted right now! Did all of this happen because Scott took the Elder Wand? (Was that what he was doing at the end of chapter 22?) Are you planning on rewriting Harry's whole existence (books 1-7)? I recently read a fic where Harry went back in time over and over again to save Ginny and his kids from being murdered, and each time he just made it worse... You won't torture us too much, will you? And I know you probably won't answer this until the next chapter comes out, but will the others (Ron, Hermione, Ginny, etc) remember the other "life" they lived? Ack! So many questions! All right, I'll stop now. Please post again soon! (I completely slacked off at work to read this update on my phone, btw.)
RedEuthyphro chapter 23 . 10/22/2014
Very well done. This chapter really sucks the reader in and keeps up the suspense throughout the entire thing. And as a more general matter, I'm now prepared for just about anything to happen in this story-this was a well-executed and entirely unexpected twist, and I definitely get the impression we're in for more of that. Keep up the great work!
Nifty Niffler chapter 23 . 10/21/2014
That is certainly the weirdest yet. Hopefully they don't get stuck that way for long. I miss the regular storyline.
freshwater chapter 23 . 10/21/2014
LOVE this!
Francisco Castro chapter 23 . 10/21/2014
Greetings from Venezuela! Excellent story, great character writing and a good sense of (dark) humor, all of which make this (and TTM) one of the best fanfics I've ever read. I really like the authencity of how the characters think, it makes the story stand out. Most other AU fanfics make the characters hard to connect with, making the characters too smart or too detached. Keep up the good work!

PS: I'm not going to ask you to post faster since you probably get those a lot (and most likely ignore those a lot), but I will say getting an email notification that you've updated is enough to put me in a good mood.
Opaque-Cavalier chapter 23 . 10/21/2014
Well, that was a unique chapter to say the least. I don't think I've read such a well written, yet extremely confusing chapter in a long time. The scenes were all detailed and vivid and I have to admit that I expected it to be the result of the horcrux (and it might still be). I'll certainly be very curious to see where you from here.
TimeShifter chapter 23 . 10/21/2014
"Strange" is right. I have no idea how to react to this chapter, though I goes were not looking at a few dozen chapters of "repeat the past." I'm curious what's going on, but I can't imagine having to read about minor changes to the plot of book one again.

But congrats on the reviews! This is a great, well-written long story, and those are insanely rare in the fanfiction world. Can't wait to see what caused this to happen, and how they'll undo it.
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »