Reviews for Vis Insita
Passionismywriting chapter 17 . 6/20/2014
Enjoyed the girl talk! I'm excited to see where this interaction with Scott goes.
Passionismywriting chapter 12 . 6/19/2014
Ginny is my favorite character. She brings change to Harry. She's the best way for Harry to understand love. Plus, she's awesome!
Passionismywriting chapter 11 . 6/19/2014
You have a point, but only if a discussion can come about effortlessly. Don't have two women talk for the sake of being able to say two women talked..
Passionismywriting chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
Question of my own, do Ron, hermoine & Ginny know about the prophecy?
Passionismywriting chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
I like Lila because she a calming influence sometimes Scott is a bit much. She's also way more tactful which is needed when dealing with teenagers.
Passionismywriting chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
I think your story is brilliant. Please keep writing. Also I love when things get NC-17, I would expect lots of chances for mature content because their with adult supervison for the first time.
Passionismywriting chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
I like Neville & Luna being more present. It would be nice to see what happens in hogwarts. Quotes are nice, but sometimes to wordy.
Passionismywriting chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
Just want you to know, I think this story is awesome!
Brightly Bound chapter 18 . 6/10/2014
On Thursday night, I mentioned to one of my friends that I hadn't read a decent HP fanfic in ages. She suggested a site I'd never heard of before: A03. I came across your story, TTM, and read through it all on my phone by Saturday. I am sincerely, incredibly impressed by your writing and story telling. I can't wait for another update. Keep up the good work!
Opaque-Cavalier chapter 18 . 6/4/2014
Tough chapter to write I'm guessing with all the Harry-angst. I'm hoping that Scott can get him to realize that people are willing to fight and die because they want to get rid of Voldemort and he represents the best chance of victory, not because they're personally loyal to him. Looking forward to the next one!
Nifty Niffler chapter 18 . 6/2/2014
well, disaster is-temporarily-averted. glad Scott's back. I just love his personality and blunt way of speaking.
mariam08 chapter 17 . 5/25/2014
I just have to post a review for Girl Talk. I thought it well done and hilarious. I love that Ginny had the Talk with Hermione instead of any other character. I also liked having Hermione getting "cheeky" in their talk as well (sorry I couldn't help that bun, oh i meant pun lol). Having other character's POV certainly helps so please keep writing them!
darkmagi379 chapter 17 . 5/21/2014
Loved the latest chapter, can't wait for more :-)
xvector chapter 17 . 5/15/2014
The "Girl Talk" was a bit more direct than I expected.

Your characterization of Remus was spot on. Perfect, really. His pent-up regret, and overall attitude, not to mention his personality, were described just as I would expect him to be like.

I hope Scott wakes up soon. He's really my favorite character. The confrontation shall be interesting, and Scott's comments are hilarious.

I would also love to see some stuff from Lila and Sophie's POV. It would certainly develop their characters, for one.
fmcmahon4 chapter 17 . 5/4/2014
I have to say I was laughing the entire time I read Girl Talk. It was very bizarre but still very awesome. I am looking forward to the talk with Harry and Scott about everything, especially the scar link. I guess I was kind of like Harry and didn't notice his scar wasn't hurting at all throughout this story and That Terrifying Momentum. Keep up the good work.
287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »