Reviews for Two Very Different Coins
LiveAndLetRain chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Awww. Baby!Arthur and Baby!Merlin are so adorable!
At the same time, its so sad though. When you know what they are both going to go through...
BlueMoonMaples chapter 12 . 4/19/2013
This was really good, I loved the different glimpses of their childhoods.
bluemeanies chapter 12 . 2/23/2013
this was really amusing and well done
Abbl2 chapter 12 . 8/9/2012
I know it's been awhile since you wrote this, but I just had to say that it's been truly wonderful to read. I am driving through the east coast of the united states visiting family and this has been a wonderful read to keep me occupied for a few hours. Your writing is great and you chose a great prompt. Keep up the good work (not with this one, this is obviously finished, but with others)
ravendally chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
Good chapter and I like how you described Merlin's and Arthur's friendships. You did great on that and it may of not been as interesting as the last chapter, but it was still as good.
ravendally chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
This was the best chapter yet and seeing how Merlin could give his food away when he was so hungry to someone else who was just as hungry as he was really shows who he is. Also when Arthur gave the bread and food to the people of Camelot reminded me of how he acted towards a man stealing food in season 1 in which a pleague was cursed upon Camelot when he killed a unicorn you really showed who Arthur can be and how he truely acts towards others defining his father to do so and you also showed that when he is king he will be a LOT better than Uther. You really showed their true chacter well done on this chapter. If you keep writing like this you could become a novelist if you wanted, but if not most people will at lest still read what you write on this site, because you are such a good writer and improve with every chapter.
ravendally chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
Good chapter and Merlin's way of teaching himself magic is interesting and everyone knows that what he learn before he met Gaius was what he learned on his own, but I wonder how maybe your story will tell. Also the way that Uther is soo hard on Arthur at such a young age is not shocking considering that he is a prince and that people are out to kill him, because of his father actions even though that's true couldn't he lightin up a little and I hope you include some about people trying to kill Arthur (yeah it's sad and tragic considering it's cause of his father, but still it's interesting). So, good story and it gets better with each chapter. So, hope you continue writing fanfics since this on's complete other wise I'd tell you to update soon. So, that pretty much it.
ravendally chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
Better than the last chapter and I love it.
ravendally chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
Nice chapter and it was shocking to me that Arthur and Merlin were introduced to magic so youg I thought that it would be around when they were slightly older by a few years.
ravendally chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Love the story, but it was a bit confusing in some parts with the wording other than that it was good.
Arnia chapter 12 . 11/19/2011
was drinking my evening cup of coffee when i read this. almost chocked on it when I read "How could someone so utterly useless save him, Camelot's ultimate killing machine?" you are AWESOME! Good job!
Curly Wurly Me chapter 12 . 10/30/2011
Great ending, really funny and I like that you end with the very first episode, it was very cool :)

Ps, I'm VERY jealous that you're gonna meet Colin Morgan!
xXMistressMadHatterXx chapter 12 . 10/29/2011
This was such a wonderful take on the boy's thoughts during their youth, and I was so pleased you kept them in character. Thank you.
magicrazy101 chapter 12 . 10/28/2011
ok, two things:

one: this is amazing! you really showed how Merlin and Arthur's childhood turned them into what they are now (well... in the show XD)

Two (to your last A/N): REALLY? AHHHHH!

wait... Brisbane?

dam me living on the other side of the country.

Hello! all major celebrities! there's a little city on the other side of this massive island. called Perth, ever heard of it?...no?

See my point?

SAY HI TO HIM FOR ME!

(I will go try convince parents to buy tickets to Queensland. wish me luck!)
Krishnaa chapter 12 . 10/28/2011
oh you better be writing a sequel soon sweetheart ... this was super duper cool... please write the sequel soon... you could even go AU... i don't care as long as you put up a fic for me that as good as this or better, i'll love to read it up... but seriously, please start the sequel soon... this was a lovely fic

Love,