Reviews for Two Very Different Coins
sarajm chapter 12 . 10/28/2011
I loved this story. I hope you'll do another very soon!
Pica Britanica chapter 11 . 10/24/2011
Hehehe, Merlin's conversation sounds like the one I had the other day. Not fun times... But it wasn't about magic I'm afraid, it would be cool if it was. ;)

Mags
Curly Wurly Me chapter 11 . 10/23/2011
Aww I feel so bad for them both :'(

Great chapter
sarajm chapter 11 . 10/23/2011
i loved how showed how one parent is reasonable and one is not in their feelings of disappointment.
GingahNinjah chapter 11 . 10/22/2011
i really liked this chapter. lets you kinda see why arthur works so hard to avoid failure and why it hits him so hard when he does.
DammitimmaD chapter 11 . 10/22/2011
Brilliant! I really enjoyed it! Poor boys! What's next? I'm interested to see how many chapters you get out of this considering Merlin went to Camelot at the age of nineteen! :)
Resa Hemoor chapter 11 . 10/22/2011

Only one more chapter.

I think you could end this on a pleasant note though, with Merlin and Arthur meeting. *Hint*
Curly Wurly Me chapter 10 . 10/16/2011
Really good chapter, one of my favourites so far :)

I liked how you wrote Will finding out, it was really good.

Keep it up!
xXMistressMadHatterXx chapter 10 . 10/16/2011
I think you should make a oneshot about Leon! You're writing style is nice, and I'd like to see his thoughts on the others from your POV _
sarajm chapter 10 . 10/16/2011
Good chapter. It's fun to see the boys acting pretty much how they are when they meet.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 10 . 10/16/2011
Interesting one-shots. :)
Loopstagirl chapter 10 . 10/16/2011
What a gorgeous chapter! I like how Arthur still had that flicker of shame before he forced himself to put is aside. It's like he does feel it, but doesn't let himself acknowledge it.

Ooh, love how you made Will find out, that was awesome. And Merlin's reaction was fantastic!
myellar chapter 10 . 10/16/2011
I do feel bad for leon. Please excuse my language, but in this arthur is an ass. he said he could speak freely, he did, and then he is gonna get punished for it. I HATE YOU ARTHUR! Maybe more of this anger stems from episode 4.3 and his whole 'magic is SUUUUUper evil' tirade, but still. Anyway, please update soon!
xXMistressMadHatterXx chapter 9 . 10/15/2011
That was very charming. I hope more chapters come quickly. Oh poor Merlin-the next girl he ever feels that way for will die T_T
DammitimmaD chapter 9 . 10/14/2011
Aww! That was adorable! I really like the way that you've done it!
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »