Reviews for My name is Sirius Black
Petitejam chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
This fic is one of the earliest greats.

Read it so long ago but it still strikes me. Wonderful.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/18/2004
It's Lily Evans. I suggest you re-read this and edit a few things.
Padfoot's Soul chapter 20 . 6/19/2004
It was really, really good! I love stories about Sirius! You are a great writer!

Padfoot's Soul
heartslovers chapter 20 . 10/22/2003
Holy shit, that's great. I'm a HUGE Sirius fan and i think you did a great job with this fic. You are SO going on my favorite authors list.
siriusforeva chapter 20 . 8/21/2003
that is an amazing story. It is so amazing i can't describe it. So sad. Oh, and do the sequel My name is Cassiopeia. I would love to read that.
SiriusRedSoxFan chapter 16 . 8/11/2003
Love it. Ah! Sirius! Naughty boy. Ya can't go around singing bloody Britney Spears like that! You could hurt someone. -If ya haven't noticed, I'm not her biggest fan ;)-
jazzie kings chapter 20 . 8/7/2003
That story was amazing. I wasn't planning on reading it cuz i had read the revised version. But still that story is amamzing! :)
sparkli chick can't be damned to sign in chapter 20 . 12/29/2002
I re-read this story (hopefully I can type now without making any mistakes)-and there were some things I don't think I saw before. I don't remember Mari's parents-but that's what happens (I actually read the 2nd book 4 the 5th time this year and I noticed a line I'd never seen before). It's really good-and quite sad. Please update the revised ed. Keep up the good work.

*sparkli*chick*
Guest chapter 11 . 12/25/2002
I'm actually re-reading this. It's really good (and sad:(). I hope u get lotsa reviews
Moony Lover chapter 20 . 11/13/2002
oh gosh, this is amazing, i love it. it's really sad, but i could picture sirius like you described it all the time. although i can't help to think what a sad life sirius had. and if i have been in his place, then i would have died when i saw my two best friends murdered. how horrible. but this storyis amazing! i love it :)
Moony Lover chapter 18 . 11/13/2002
ohh this is lovely you used the lst part from your other fic. this is so sad :(
Moony Lover chapter 17 . 11/13/2002
oh they are born! how cute! I love it! Well, off to read next chap!
Moony Lover chapter 15 . 11/13/2002
oh! they are getting married! i love it! uh.. i love this story, cause it'f complete. Your way of describing things is amazing, keep on the good work!
Moony Lover chapter 14 . 11/13/2002
ohhh, i love it! and i love adhi and remus! they are so cute togheter!
Moony Lover chapter 12 . 11/13/2002