Reviews for Blaine for dinner
funkyfifi chapter 48 . 6/17/2012
This chapter made me smile. It was just amazing and perfect and awesome. :) I wish you wrote Glee I really do. We'd get much more lovely Klaie times that way! I can't wait for the next update. :)
ImDefyingGravity13 chapter 48 . 6/16/2012
:D I loved it! great chapter x
ImDefyingGravity13 chapter 47 . 6/2/2012
:) loved it! the part where you put that Burt sat where Kurt had been- but not as close, made me laugh :D x
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Everytime i read "blaine is not on the menu" i giggle uncontrollably
Wanna Be Starting Something chapter 21 . 5/30/2012
! I'm really sorry I kinda cheated and read 12 chapters without reviewing, but it's so good,. i didn't want to stop!1 This story has just brightened up my day, I can't stop smiling, I just keeping laughing and smiling and gerenally being happy when I think about this story! I love it, I love you, I love it, I love Klaine I love you! thank you, it's absolutly brilliant! love it, love it, love it love it! I can't stop smiling! eeeeeeeK!
ImDefyingGravity13 chapter 46 . 5/28/2012
*kicky feet* that was lovely! x
warblerklainegleek123 chapter 45 . 5/27/2012
Why the hell would you do that? Ugg, sorry I think I'm a little on edge cause I went swimming with my friend so I'm a little tired I did like this chapter though :)
ImDefyingGravity13 chapter 45 . 5/27/2012
I cried pretty much all through Goodbye :'( looking forward to the next installment! x
warblerklainegleek123 chapter 44 . 5/26/2012
Urg! No klaine kiss! :( I was really mad and sad :(

Really good chapter btw
ImDefyingGravity13 chapter 44 . 5/26/2012
loved it! x
mewmewstardom chapter 44 . 5/26/2012
I agree. The second half of the season was missing out on a lot of Klaine oppertunitys. I hated how in the Nationals episode all the couples kissed but Klaine :(

I was very disappointed with Goodbye, so I'm really excited to see your adding to you it because maybe it'll make the episode slightly less awful for my memory XD (Kurt SO shoulda gotten in!)

Ciaos!

-MewMew
Wanna Be Starting Something chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
loved it - sweet, adorable, everything a guy wants in a Klaine fanfic! definitly reading more of this!
ImDefyingGravity13 chapter 43 . 5/25/2012
great chapter :D x
warblerklainegleek123 chapter 42 . 5/11/2012
i know! i was so mad that they cut the kiss! finchal kissed 3 times! even tike kissed! but, surprise surprise, the gay couples dident kiss! they keep cutting klaine sceanes! i HATE finchal. probaly bacuse of all the glory they get. sorry,but you unde3rstand my ranting :) good chapter!

wait... now that i think about it... suger wasent in that episode... hm,wonder why...
ImDefyingGravity13 chapter 42 . 5/11/2012
I really liked this chapter! it was great :D and I totally agree- let Klaine Kiss! I was so annoyed that the Klaine parts of big girls dont cry got cut out so it was all about Rachel :/ looking forward to the next chapter :D x