Reviews for White Horse
Aww sad and sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Yah
Green Eyes and Blue Insanity chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
All i can say is this... Great job! Loved it!:)
4victoria89 chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
Why did u switch from first to third person pov
CookieMonsterLuvsU chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
That was just about the sweetest thing I've ever read! So wonderfully amazing. Henry's being a stupid jerk. So not gravy.
Izzy
CascadaBlack711 chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
beautiful 3 every time I read this, I still get touched by your amazing words and their beauty and truth, love love love the puckabrina btw
LivTC chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Emo Sabrina and Peter Pan... This should be interesting XD
wolf badger chapter 10 . 6/19/2012
Henry wouldn't just do that. He loves his wife and kids... I highly doubt any father would leave their kids just because he doesn't approve of their boyfriends.

Think about it... Sabrina's father watched her grow up for nine years.. then another five from 11 to 16 according to your story.. that's 14 years..

i think your story would be better if Puck had somehow earned his respect or something like that
wolf badger chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
ever heard of something called paragraphs?

it's just really overwhelming seeing so many words in one big lump..
Catnip Grimm chapter 10 . 6/18/2012
I loved what you wrote. You should write more. I'm so glad that I read your story.
M.b 15 chapter 10 . 5/11/2012
Please please please! Update soon I need more chapters!$

P.S. :-D
Curlscat chapter 10 . 5/7/2012
Something that's bugged me a bit through this is that you haven't stuck with a POV. Sometimes it's in Sabrina's POV, sometimes it's in Puck's, and I can understand that a bit, but sometimes it's in third person, and I don't get why you'd throw that in.

I also have a problem with Angry!Henry. He got past that in book seven. He realized he was being a jerk and shaped up. It's not just you that have done this, it's a lot of people, and it makes me sad, 'cause he's not that bad a guy anymore.
Curlscat chapter 9 . 5/7/2012
The 'Well, sit then.' Line made me happy.

And that love line. That is a quote from Aquamarine, and you did not give credit for it.

Well then. That's convenient.
Curlscat chapter 8 . 5/7/2012
Something else I don't understand is how people can use You're when they mean your. I understand your in place of you're, because it's shorter and people are lazy. But you're OBVIOUSLY has a contraction in it, and contractions mean they came from longer words, which means you _re, or you are.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »