Reviews for Supah Drama!
jigulipuff0707 chapter 1 . 4/22
I found a link to a petition to renew the sup ah ninjas for a third season. Please sign it to everyone reading this and send the link to anyone else you know that misses sup ah ninjas. HERE'S THE LINK: petition/continue-supah-ninjas-on-nickelodeon/
Spitfire303 chapter 18 . 2/17
i like this story :-D so i think it should keep going :-P i am intrigued byu the warning cameron gave :-)
Spitfire303 chapter 17 . 2/15
sweet as :-P
Spitfire303 chapter 16 . 12/10/2014
this is fantastic c:-D truly incredible :-D
Micah chapter 14 . 12/1/2014
Thank you for posting this! This is by far the best Supah Ninjas fanfiction I have ever read! I was so pissed when Nickelodeon canceled the show after that horrific ending! I feel that this will be canon in my mind at least! So can't wait for more Mikanda! Thank you so much!
Micah chapter 14 . 12/1/2014
Thank you for writing this! I have been searching for a Supah Ninja fanfiction that is actually good! I just can't wait for Mikanda! The end of season 2 was horrible! This can make up for it, so thank you!
Spitfire303 chapter 14 . 12/1/2014
glad that this story is back :-D looking forward to more :-)
Fan fiction lover 100 chapter 13 . 6/23/2014
Love this update soon.
Sibuna4evs chapter 13 . 6/8/2014
Please update! This is the coolest supah ninjas fanfic ever!
Shoes2001 chapter 13 . 4/13/2014
Cool!
humanusscriptor chapter 13 . 3/23/2014
Well, it turned it out well. I should have guessed that would be there would be a final part for Black Kicker. Oh well. Wonder what's next.
Maeph93 chapter 12 . 3/8/2014
Probably a dumb thing to say, but that was a slightly scary chapter!
Spitfire303 chapter 12 . 3/1/2014
great chapter :-)
humanusscriptor chapter 12 . 3/1/2014
Everything is good. Except for one part. I have it on my profile that I'm a guy.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
when mike and amanda have sex
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »