Reviews for Big Macintosh's Day Off
spike Jr chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Love the story so far keep up the great work everypony!
Story.Writer.2015 chapter 11 . 6/30/2014
Nice job with this story. It was a pleasure to read.
GlitchGirl23 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
"Absolutely babbling from the cuteness"
DeathGambler13 chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
the poem is good it just the last two ruined the poem, but good job on it too
MORE chapter 11 . 11/16/2013
MAKE MORE OF THIS, LIKE THE TAILS OF WIND AND DUBBED! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Nooooooooooooo chapter 11 . 10/12/2013
Why did you end it? Why couldn't you make it 150,000 words? I was enjoying it! :_(
FashionFable chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Love this. :)
Xova chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
I've never cried during a fanfic, but in reading this chapter, this is the closest I've ever been.

It was the way you wrote Applebloom that got me.

"'Ah.. Ah want to hear it, Mr. O'Wisdom. Granny liked yer little stories, she'd... she'd probably love this.'
Words smiled warmly at the filly, and cleared his throat."

You almost got me. I commend you. Write on, my friend
Jordan chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
MORE MORE MORE! LOVE THIS STORY. THIS IS THE BEST LOVE STORY I HAVE EVER READ.
Hiya chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
Wow this was a adorable fan fic. I could rly relate to apple bloom when granny smist died. I felt the same way when my dad died and was the same age. And fluttershy was so adorable in this fic. I luv the way I write to.
TS and Double-T Forever Strong chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
I F*CKING LOVED THIS FANFIC!
noirmorte chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
So very sweet and I have to say this is the best MLP I have read. You've a talent for writing and I look forward to reading more of your work.
Jan. McNeville chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
What an adorable story! I really enjoyed it and will look forward to seeing more of your work!

Also, Devastating Gusts is a hilarious character. The very idea of Fluttershy actually being Istallion and having a dad who 'runs a restaurant' with or without italics between the quotes was both amusing and logical.
coloringwitheyeliner chapter 11 . 4/20/2013
this was good. I'll be checking out more of your work. you're quite a good story teller
coloringwitheyeliner chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
The service seemed perfect, to me. Seemed to have less speakers, but it'd might make the story go on a bit too long. Honestly reminds me of my own grandmother's funeral. It was insane how many people showed up to that thing.