Reviews for Losing Sleep
missmadinakliss chapter 6 . 9/29/2011
Oh my god, I ADORE this story. Keep going!

Pretty, pretty, please put New Directions in it. Or maybe only Finn. I'd love to read that.
tringelingetje chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
Aww sweet end :)

I really want the next chapter

And sorry for me not reviewing, I'm bad at it, as you see, and because I'm dutch, my english vocabulary isn't that big so finding words every time can be hard.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
Really funny!

update sooon, please
EllaCrain chapter 6 . 9/27/2011
awwwwwwwwwwww So adorable! Is karofsky going show up at dalton! haha Cant wait for more1
mbrattoo chapter 6 . 9/27/2011
I can't even explain how much I love this. I honestly have no clue as to why more people aren't reading this because it's awesome. I just read all of it at once and I'm grinning.

I love Jeff and Nick- they're hilarious. I also absolutely adore Blaine's nicknames for Kurt.

Their outright fighting in the beginning was really interesting, as is their friendlier banter. Oh, and the little morning scenes featuring a half named Blaine? Awesome. I also loved that all of the boys were listening to Kurt sing that high F. He deserves his props.

I also loved seeing that Blaine was worried about Kurt while he was dreaming and that he straddled Kurt when he was tickling him, which was just hot. :D

This is one if my favorite Klaine fics, hands down and I love you for writing it. I honestly can't wait for your next chapter. Great job!

-Alexis
klaine freakin' bows chapter 6 . 9/27/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY ALREADY! Please update soon! I really enjoy love-hate relationships!
cattt chapter 6 . 9/27/2011
OMG I LOVE THIS, I JUST START READIND IT AND I LOVE IT

HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON :)
lewarblers chapter 6 . 9/27/2011
love it. love everything about it. I love it and you so much I'm going to pm you. I love it. MOREEE3
PCJC24 chapter 6 . 9/27/2011
Hahhaa, yayyyy for Blaine straddling Kurt! Hah awesome, loved that. Like their playfulness!
bethanycolfer chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
SO THIS IS AWESOME.

THE WHOLE KURT/JEFF/NICK RELATIONSHIP IS SO CUTE AND FUNNY SO PLEASE DON'T STOP THAT!

can you do some of Blaines pov because I'd like to see more of what he thinks about kurt!

ALSO I NEEDS TO SEE KURTS 2 HOUR A DAY WORKOUT! I adore the Kurt in this story and his personality it's beautiful don't change it!
PCJC24 chapter 5 . 9/25/2011
aww Blaine and Kurt are kind of becoming friends, adorable! Hah :D
StAR GirL EmmZzzZZ chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
WRITE MORE NOW PLEASE! If you don't then you are absurd. :D:D:D:D:D
huffleslythindor chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
Gooooo Kurtsie! Love it! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
Pls update super duper soon! Pretty pls? Cause this story is really good and funny and interesting and ya.
Maggie chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
What a neat original idea!
194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »