Reviews for Mother's Day
Wense chapter 8 . 5/10
I burst into tears. This ripped my heart apart. POOR LOKI, ALWAYS HAVING THESE THREE SAME SENTENCES FILLING HIM WITH UNREPARABLE GUILT! Him hurting himself, screaming, CALLING FOR FRIGGA AND REFERING TO HER AS "MUMMA", threatening sobbing AND SINGING THE SONG FRIGGA SANG TO HIM WHEN HE WAS YOUNG! I SWEAR I AM TRYING SO HARD TO NOT CRY MY EYES OUT RIGHT NOW!
Amazingly written, the feels are so powerful and it feels like a part of my soul was ripped
Wense chapter 7 . 5/10
omg, Thor apologizing profusely to Frigga and crying in her arms, feeling responsible for his brother's death was perhaps the most heartbreaking thing of this fic. And how he thought Frigga prefered Loki to him, just like Loki thought Odin prefered Thor to him... THE FEELS! Also, Frigga and Loki's reunion was beautiful!
Wense chapter 6 . 5/10
That was so, so sad! Such a tragedy! Poor Frigga and Loki, weeping in each other's arms. And Loki pressing his face to her belly was such a powerful image!
Wense chapter 2 . 5/10
awww little Loki is so smart!
Wense chapter 1 . 5/10
That was truly amazing! Frigga is such a caring woman! I like the idea of little Thor always screaming and crying for no apparent reason
EmpireX chapter 8 . 12/31/2017
Ugh! So many feelings. So much crying. That last chapter gutted me. That is exactly as the scene should have played out. My heart!
LedaSF chapter 4 . 3/4/2016
Frigga is such a good mother, and such a wise and clever woman to manage this household of four very strong and peculiar men.
LedaSF chapter 3 . 3/4/2016
Oh, poor little Thor! It's not always easy being the oldest. Loki is *his* brother. His.

I am really enjoying this. Thank you!
LedaSF chapter 2 . 3/4/2016
Dear, sweet, clever, precocious Loki!
LedaSF chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
Yay! Happy family feels!
LedaSF chapter 8 . 3/4/2016
I . . . I have no words. Just many, many tears.

And many thanks for this wonderful story.
LedaSF chapter 7 . 3/4/2016
Brb, I have to go sweep up the infinite tiny shards of what remains of my heart.

Oh, this is soooo well done!
LedaSF chapter 6 . 3/4/2016
Oh. I wasn't expecting this. Well done.

I have to go weep now.
LedaSF chapter 5 . 3/4/2016
This makes me so happy! I can see it so clearly.

Although now I'm worried about Balder. . . .

Thank you!
green-jedi chapter 8 . 4/3/2015
Oh my goodness! (*cries*) so beautiful! THANK you!